Prologue

in the demon realm sat the boiling Isle's the remnant of a titan long dead and on one of its bluffs sat a house and with it's heavy imagery you might be tempted to call this the owl house which you would be correct as that is the name due said imagery and person who owns it who has a thing for owls. groundbreaking i know.

inside the house two people were sleeping in bed one was the aforementioned owner of the house Eda Clawthorne sleeping peacefully in her bed she was a woman that appears and is in her mid to late forties with silver grey hair, screw in golden fang that sticks out and a amber gem on her sternum to indicate when a "condition" is in need to take care of.

next to her was her husband once y/n l/n now y/n Clawthorne after their marriage as he took her last name he was about ten years younger than Eda or appeared to be as this guy ages gracefully though that does not count for much when his wife's species can live for centuries and could look 20 in her forties if there was no "condition" to begin with.

their marriage is as happy as one can be if the photos are any indication most of anniversaries and vacations and one being the birth of their child though he can be discussed at a later date.

y/n opens his eyes and looks around brushing off his wife's long hair and just taking in the room he is in he looks to his wife and especially her big round belly.

she was eight months pregnant and due for labor any day now and did not exactly know if there was one or more.

y/n just snuggled up to his wife and tried to sleep some more but at this moment Eda woke up and seeing her husband trying to sleep some more so she decided to mess with him by tickling him.

Eda: I'm gonna get ya!

and proceeded to tickle him.

y/n: HAHAHAHAHA Eda stop!

Eda: make me!

and y/n know what to say as this was not the first time they did this.

y/n: Eda you are the most powerful and beautiful witch in the boiling isles.

Eda: and?

y/n: look good undressed.

Eda: there we go.

they just laughed and embraced each other and kissed passionately.

after they stop they take a moment to catch their breath.

y/n: so you gonna do the usual scavenge from the human realm and sell here.

Eda: pretty much.

y/n: we should do it near a hospital so we are not caught off guard like last time.

Eda: Jack was born earlier than he was supposed to alright it is going to fine.

y/n: i know i just worry is all.

Eda: i know too it's just seeing you panic like that really scared me but i know it was just you being concerned for mine and his health.

y/n: yea that and another we both don't want you know what to know about the kids and before you say it i am not talking about king.

Eda: if any guard wants to keep their lives intact they will know better than to mess with my kids.

y/n: that they will and if you don't i will perks of being a former assassin.

Eda: that too

they both laugh and decide to get on with their day but not before some more cuddling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hope you enjoy.