Escape of the Palisman

A/N: i skipped something ventured, someone framed cause for the life of me i couldn't find a way to put y/n or Jack in the story of that episode, as such the episode plays out the exact same.

we open on the slayground the boiling isles version of a playground where y/n, Eda, Luz and Jack are sitting on a bench with a sign saying monsters must be leashed next to it.

Luz: what if he gets hurt, what if the kids are mean to him, my parental instinct's are freaking out man.

Eda: don't worry he's fine just look at him.

King is trying to run up a slide.

Luz: he does look like he's having fun, i wonder what cute little game he's playing.

King manages to get up the slide and stands triumphant.

King: this is a throne worthy of a tyrant!

King: bow to me you snotty underlings bow!

the kids do what ever they think is a bow.

King: yes! appease your master!

then some kid appears behind him and pushes him down the slide then King runs over to Eda.

King: Eda! that monster took my throne!

y/n: you mean the baby.

King: no the usurper, i want you to go over there and blow him up.

Eda: yea i'm not using Owlbert to blow up a five year old he's got better thing to do, like this.

Eda lightly scratches Owlbert's side and Owlbert hoots adorably.

Luz: aww he's a little sweetie how did you get him?

Eda: get? i made Owlbert from the branch of an ancient tree, he's my palisman and I'd vaporize anyone who hurt him, same with hubby and Jack here hurt them and the person who did the deed is walking dead.

y/n: same here honey.

King: fine don't help revenge will only be sweeter by my hand alone.

the same kid who pushed King down the slide pushed him again to the ground and ran away giggling

Eda: oh man here comes Kings squeak of rage.

King gets up and gets angrier and angrier until he sounds like a tea kettle on full boil and starts running while Eda was laughing.

Eda: he sound like a little teakettle.

y/n: i recorded it for us to tease king with.

Eda: nice.

Owlbert scratches himself and Luz notices a shape on his foot.

Luz: hey what's that on his foot?

Eda: that's his interlock every palisman has one.

as Eda said that she found herself in a grey void.

Eda: Luz? Honey?

Luz: Eda!

Eda then wakes up.

y/n: are you ok Eda? you were unconscious for a moment there.

Eda: oh no the curse, we need to get home right now.

y/n looks over to Jack to see him asleep to.

y/n: Jack!

Jack then wakes up.

Jack: huh what i miss?

y/n: nothing you and your mothers curse are acting up so we need to go home.

Jack nods while Luz calls King who looks like he's about attempt murder but he relents and tells his would be victim that their deal is not over yet.