Chapter 13

"Let's just take a step back here and listen to what I have to say, alright?" Ms Lisa suggested and Ms Rosalyne let out a sigh then nodded, already annoyed by how the day was going. Ms Lisa then giggled and stood up to walk between you and Ms Rosalyne, keeping her arms on your shoulders and pulling you both close to herself in a casual hug.

"Hehe, I know how hard you both have been working so I decided to come and lighten up the mood. Don't worry, I'm not going to take up the whole day and sacrifice Y/n's studies. I'll leave after lunch then the two of you can resume your studies, is that fine?~"

"Till lunch? You are kidding, Lisa! Y/n can't stay for so long, she also needs to go home and do other things!"

"O-Oh, actually....I don't mind today since my mom has an extra shift at the hospital so she won't be home before dinner time. I don't really have anything to do other than study...."

Ms Rosalyne was surprised but Ms Lisa jumped at the opportunity and tugged your arm affectionately, "Well then, it's even better that we keep you company here! You don't have to go home and be alone there, and even better that you get to study with Rosa longer~"

You looked at her with a small smile then hesitantly looked at Ms Rosalyne, anticipating her answer. "....If you don't mind, ma'am."

Ms Rosalyne looked at your expressions in surprise, almost giving the puppy eyes then held her head in frustration, "Now you two are just ganging up on me....Hah~ Fine, do as you like."

You smiled more and thanked her then Ms Lisa released your arm and proceeded to walk, "Oh, I almost forgot I brought a few things for us! Let me get them from the car~"

She paced out of the apartment and went to her car leaving you alone with Ms Rosalyne, "Are you really fine with it, ma'am? I-I can still go home and study on my own, it's not a problem."

Ms Rosalyne was again shocked then shood her head sideways and sighed, "It's alright, don't mind it. We aren't left with many things to revise anyways and...." she trailed off and paused, pondering for a moment before continuing, "....Ahem, it's better to study here than alone at home, I can help you in between."

You nodded with a smile then Ms Lisa soon came back carrying two handbags with her that she kept on the kitchen counter before opening them to show what they contained.

"Ta-da! I bought pizza bases for us to make pizza here. I told you I came prepared with everything so as to not face any inconveniences! And there's also some drinks, non-alcoholic obviously, I know Rosa would rather die than drink alcohol in front of a student and I don't want to tarnish our images in Y/n's mind either, hehe~"

Ms Rosalyne rubbed her temple then crossed her arms over her chest, "You brought pizza bases but what about the other ingredients? Do you expect me to have them conveniently stored away?"

"Oh, come on, all we need is veggies, cheese and sauce. All of which you obviously have especially cheese since you love it so much!~"

You were surprised at Ms Lisa's declaration and briefly looked at Ms Rosalyne before pondering, "She loves cheese? That's....really cute...."

Ms Rosalyne almost blushed at that then sighed, "You know we could have just ordered pizza instead? There was no need to do so much."

"Aww come on, don't spoil the mood now. Homemade pizza feels different and you love to cook anyways!"

You once again looked at Ms Rosalyne in surprise then smiled to yourself, "No wonder she's so good at it...."

Ms Lisa caught onto you glancing at Ms Rosalyne when she mentioned her likes just now, she understood the way your expressions became softer as if you were really appreciating getting to know those little things about her personal self- about Rosalyne and not the Ice Queen. She smirked slightly then Ms Rosalyne shrugged and walked towards the counter to pick up the things Ms Lisa brought and store them.