(18+) Chapter 55

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heavy rain melted down the ashen sky, droplets striking against concrete and glass making all other sounds drown out. Yet among the sound of thunder and flash of lightning, you could only think, see, feel and hear one person. Rosalyne had you pinned beneath herself, her lips chasing yours with unending desire. Your naked bodies pressed closely like magnets, palms intertwined together. 

"Mhm.... haah... Y/n.... mmph~"

Rosalyne moaned into the kiss before separating to breathe, both of you panting intensely while gazing at each other. 

"I can't wait anymore.... I want to touch you." she whispered against your lips.

Your face was flushed red and all you could do was nod, "Y-Yes ma'am— Ah, I mean....!"

Rosalyne chuckled, "It's okay, I know it'll take some time to change. Just relax and take it slow~"

"Okay.... R-Rosie...."

Rosalyne blushed unexpectedly at that, practically speechless. She was used to having nicknames but the most commonly used one was 'Rosa' and she had assumed you'd say the same eventually.

"S-Sorry, is that not to your liking?" you apologized after sensing her surprise.

Rosalyne softly smiled and pecked your lips, "It's fine, I like it. Nobody has called me that before...."

You smiled back then Rosalyne sat up and moved her hand towards your abdomen, lightly caressing your stomach and gradually moving down. Your breath hitched as soon as you felt her touch your crotch, her fingers treading along the wet patch on your panties.

"Let's take this off now, shall we?~"

You nodded and let her slide off your panties soon after. You blushed more feeling her gaze at your unclothed core, your legs automatically closing to try and hide it. Rosalyne gently pushed your legs open and placed kisses on your inner thighs, not directly touching you yet but making you even more aroused. She then came up to look into your eyes while her right hand continued rubbing along your thighs.

"I want to taste you but also see your expressions.... Mm, tough choice~"

"I.... I won't be able to look at you...."

Rosalyne smirked, "Is that so?~"

Her hand finally moved to touch your vulva now, a surprised gasp leaving your lips. You brought your hands up and attempted to hide your flustered face but she wasn't giving up so soon. 

"Just relax and try to loosen up. You know how this works, don't you?~"

"Y-Yes, it's just.... different when someone else does it."

"Mhm, I know. I will be slow and gentle~"

You trusted her wholeheartedly; you knew she won't hurt you or go against your wishes. She was slow in rubbing your clit first, gently circling it and drawing out your juices. Muffled whines came from your mouth and your chest heaved as the pleasure gradually increased. Her gaze didn't leave yours at all and you really wanted to hide away. Rosalyne wanted to cement your reactions in her mind, your sounds and expressions were adorable unlike anything she had seen before. 

"I'm going to go in." she said in a loving tone while caressing your face. You felt her part your outer walls now and slowly inserted her finger inside. Your body convulsed and your walls contracted on her finger as it prodded in, a sweet moan coming from you.