Chapter 54

Rosalyne gazed at you with a lustful look, the kind that would commonly be described as "bedroom eyes" in pieces of media and literature. You had never seen this look on anyone's face before, but somehow you could tell it was exactly this look that she had. Her hand went up to cup your face and caress your cheek with her thumb, shivers going down your skin as you anticipated her next action. The same hand slowly and steadily slid down your face, gently moving over your neck and feeling you up before stopping at your chest.

You sucked in long breaths, feeling aroused at the sensations. She noticed your nervousness and decided to be patient despite how much she wanted to pin you down and devour you. Your hooded eyes gazed back at her with a lustful look as well, telling her you wanted this. She smiled then pulled away her hand from your chest and instead stood up on her knees to pull off her dress. Your eyes blew wide as you watched her slide up the fabric, her body slowly coming into view.

She now sat in front of you in only her bra and underwear, a set of tantalizing deep red lace lingerie. Your eyes went to her plentiful breasts first, no matter how much you tried not to. They bounced against the force of the dress being pulled up and were barely contained by the bra, her nipples already slightly erect and imprinting against the cloth. She saw the way your eyes wandered up and down, left and right, trying hard to not creepily stare. She couldn't help but softly chuckle at that, this kind of innocence was endearing to her.

"You can look as much as you want, Y/n. Not just look but...." she grabbed your hand and guided it to her left breast, the soft fleshy mound squeezing in your palm. "....You can touch too, you can do much more."

Red blush travelled up your cheeks as you felt the soft bouncy sensation, even in the bra you could feel how ample they were.

"Would you like to take off the rest?~" she asked all of a sudden, making you blush more realizing what she meant.

You gulped then agreed and she proceeded to hold both of your hands and guide them around her body, making you embrace her. Your face was flush against her chest, the sweet scent of her body filling your senses. She looked down at you buried in her chest and instinctively patted your head, encouraging you to continue. You took a deep breath and fiddled with her bra back, steadily grasping the hooks and pulling them apart. You leaned back and watched her breasts release from the cups while she slid down the straps and completely removed the bra.

Her breasts were big, it was quite evident. They were probably a DD or even E size just by looking this way. You had never stared at them but it was hard to not notice whenever she'd sit close or lean on you. They were curvy and beautiful; you couldn't take your eyes off them. Her light pink nipples further enhanced their beauty and you became entranced looking at them; it was strange since they were simply a pair of breasts and you had seen plenty in your lifetime, yet it was special because it was Ms Rosalyne.

"My, now it's quite embarrassing if you stare so much...." Rosalyne looked away with a blush and crossed her arms under her chest, propping up her breasts slightly.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! T-They are just really beautiful...." you tried to explain yourself and looked away too, making her chuckle and come closer to peck your cheek.

"I'm just teasing you. I told you I don't mind how much you look, right?~"

You blushed more and nodded then looked back at her breasts then slowly moved your hands to cup them. The feeling of her bare skin, especially of her breasts, was completely different. The fleshy mounds bounced in your palm as you fondled them, gently rubbing them up and down then in circles. Her nipples became erect soon after and you rubbed them across as well, sending waves of pleasure into her. She softly moaned with her lips pursed and threw her head back, her hands coming to grasp your head. You felt her pull your head closer and looked up to see her hooded eye inviting you to do more.