2

chapter 2

    It was the first time that César regretted not having read the popular comic "Absolute Talent".

    He suffered from an extremely rare disease in the new century since he was a child. His immunity was extremely poor, and he almost grew up soaking in medicine jars. However, just a week before his seventeenth birthday, he received a contract invitation from the comic book "Absolute Talent".

    ——He will wear a high-risk comic and become one of the many anonymous cannon fodder characters in it.

    As long as his popularity ranks first among all comic characters at the end of the comic, he no longer has to worry about illness, and can choose to return to reality forever.

    Fortunately, this new comic is very popular. Even if he hasn’t read it, he can understand some things, such as the existence of a special ability in this world called [Talent], and the name of the protagonist is Xia Zuo Kaili, who is Kaili. The only survivor of the family.

    César knew that the male protagonist was in prison at this time, and the prison guard's dialogue also confirmed this point, and as the male protagonist of a comic, the other party will escape sooner or later, and he can then enjoy the benefits and leave in the chaos .

    But he always likes to hold the initiative in his own hands.

    Instead of expecting the male protagonist to take him with him when he escapes, it is better to take the initiative to approach the male protagonist and appear in the comics.

    Which is better, at a glance.

    So after getting enough information, he chose to go straight to Xia Zuo Kaili's cell.

    Probably because they belonged to the same case, Xia Zuo was not far from his original cell, and with the experience of finding his way for the first time, he quickly came to the other side's cell.

    The black-haired boy lowered his eyes slightly.

    Now that he has come to the protagonist's side, there is no need to worry about appearing on the scene. The will of the manga is consistent with his purpose, and it will not be too far-fetched. As for the next step, it is not too late to make a decision after seeing the update.

    At that time, he can make the best use of the situation and plan his future route.

    The next thing he should consider is what kind of image to appear in front of the hero.

    César calmed down and listened, but did not hear any unnecessary footsteps. As he walked, he took off his hat and the outer baggy prison guard coat, and wiped the blood on his cheek with the coat.

    The blood on his body can be used as an excuse that he was injured, but the sprayed blood on his face is not very clear.

    He doesn't know what kind of character Xia Zuo is, but the kingly and hot-blooded hero is nothing more than kind, sensitive, determined, and probably has a good brain. Just in case, it's better to be cautious.

    César lowered his footsteps and came to Xia Zuo's cell door without a sound.

    It was pitch black in the depths of the cell, and the protagonist he was looking for was facing away from him, sitting in a place where it could be illuminated by light. He didn't know what he was doing, but he could only hear a slight sound.