89

Chapter 89

    Shazzo Freeman has one in a million fighting instincts. This intuition is enough for him to discover the danger in advance, and to avoid it in his best interest.

    ——However, under the cover of the talent that once covered his escape from the central area of ​​the Federation, even he didn't notice the huge tentacles that were approaching for a while.

    It wasn't until the gust of wind that couldn't cover up his talent suddenly howled, and a strong sense of crisis flooded his heart instantly, and his whole heart seemed to stop beating, did he realize that something... came quietly up.

    He keenly sensed that this attack cannot be dealt with head-on, but can only be avoided.

    The long sword in the brown-haired boy's hand turned in an instant, imbuing it with the top-level talent of light, and at the same time he slashed hard, cutting a huge gap in the side of his body, and just when he was about to jump out of the encirclement, The attack behind him also caught up with him.

    There was no emotion on Xia Zuo's face, and he could even think about how to fight back after being hit in this gap.

    After the blood veins gradually awakened, his body was gradually transformed by the top-level talent of light, and what flowed in his blood was the purest power in his whole body.

    Therefore, if those few attacks really hurt him, it's hard to say who was the one who suffered the most heavy losses in the end.

    ...No, maybe, maybe he will die.

    What would it be like to die?

    Suddenly, the underground library that collapsed that day seemed to appear before his eyes again, the black-haired boy's gradually disappearing figure, and the pitch-black tentacles that pulled him out of the ground at the last moment.

    Tentacles...

    "

    ...Eh?"

    The brown-haired boy's pupils shrank slightly, and there was a trace of youthful stunnedness on his face that hadn't been seen for a long time.

    Something seems to be wrapped around the waist. His intuition did not send out a dangerous signal.

    And this kind of feeling, this kind of picture, seems to be the second time he has seen it.

    The next moment, the soft limbs around his waist suddenly exerted force, throwing him out of the huge cocoon wrapped in layers of crimson tentacles, and finally breathed the fresh air outside.

    It was at this time that Xia Zuo realized that he had been wrapped up in layers without making a sound before he knew it.

    But this is not the most important thing now——

    "Is it you?"

    The brown-haired boy's golden pupils lit up inch by inch, and the joy and dazzling that belonged to the boy seemed to return to him at this moment: