99

Chapter 99

    The appearance of the warden left a huge hook, and few people even paid attention to the movement on Ursula's side before.

    I also know that compared to the prisoner who doesn't know what to do who will definitely be slapped in the face, the warden is obviously more interesting!

    The forums related to Absolute Talent also exploded.

    ["Multi-picture warning" Nishizawa's face + image of the warden's body "hot"]

    [Crooked, is it Mr. Warden? I'm lost alone, I'm so scared on the side of the road, come here and handcuff me, and bring your prisoner home QAQ「hot」] [1l: Your

    abacus is so loud, I heard it in city A]

    [2l :nonsense! Obviously I am the warden's favorite prisoner! Just now the warden personally came over to enforce the rules because of my violation]

    [3l: ... What's wrong with 2l? Don’t scare me in the middle of the night]

    [I think the warden’s uniform is unreasonable, a bit too serious, I have better improvement measures, warden, please send me a private message to leave a cross-century channel, I will make it tonight Reluctantly go over to have a chat with you]

    [1l: "Chat"]

    [2l: See you in the picture, right?]

    [3l: "Too serious"]

    With the continuous generation of fanart and fanfiction, even if César Even if you don't pay attention to the forum, you know that even if you don't mention the connection with César and the main line, just relying on the atmosphere when you appear on the stage and the friendship of the prisoners, the role of the warden has already set off a huge wave.

    Manga Will said faintly: "I finally know why I chose you in the first place."

    César raised his eyebrows slightly, expressing his willingness to hear the details, and listened attentively: "Let's listen to it."

    Manga Will: "Because people nowadays are superficial. "

    With the black-haired young man's face, even if he is a waste vase, he can still gain good popularity ()

    César: "..."

    You know that Manga Will can't say anything good.

    He calmly closed the book.

    At this moment, the undercurrent in the work area finally broke out.

    Vera Junka and Ursula are in the adjacent work area, if it has been like this, no one will want to get her idea. After all, Vera Junca is not a good thing. She may not prevent others from plotting against Ursula, but she may also directly kill those who offend her.

    However, working hours are not a mandatory coherent time. After all, prisoners also need to solve their physical needs—so after the black-haired girl left voluntarily with a blank face, those people suddenly felt that they had found an opportunity and took advantage of it. Saved up the rest time, followed.