9

Chapter 9

    The friend who was worried by the manga hero himself was very calm at this time.

    He even saved the files in the seconds when he entered the door.

    "Is there a guest?"

    With the creaking sound of the door being closed by César's backhand, an old man slowly walked out from the dark depths of the house.

    He looked old, but there was light hidden in his cloudy eyes. He opened the shop here alone, and the shop was even more silent, without any bad sounds.

    To be able to sell identity certificates here - at the junction of the officially controlled areas can only prove that he has enough confidence.

    This is probably the reason why the officials are not afraid of César and Xia Zuo leaving this way—one is that they don’t know the existence of this place, and the other is that they have no life to get their identity certificates from here.

    César guessed that the people here are either at the c-level or above, or the talent is special enough.

    The old man walked slowly around to the front of the stage, and saw the young man in the hood closing the door casually at first sight.

    The old man: "..."

    Although, his body felt inexplicably cold.

    Why does the other party feel that they are much more skilled than people like them...?

    He squinted at the guests who entered the door.

    The guest is a young man, whose face is not clear, but a series of movements and postures are casual and leisurely, as if he can be calm and calm under any circumstances, with a whole body of dignity.

    His heart sank slightly, and he looked at the other person's clothes carefully.

    ——He had never seen the style and material of the young man's clothes, but they were by no means cheap. On the contrary, the price of this thing is likely to be higher than he expected.

    And... an apple suddenly appeared in the young man's hand.

    A beautiful red apple that was not there when I entered the door.

    "Two brand new citizenship certificates." The young man's voice seemed to have a faint smile, making him seem kind and gentle.

    He was playing with the apple casually, the conspicuous red contrasted very sharply with the pitch black color of his body, and his cold white and slender fingers rested on it, but it made people not feel weak at all, "Boss, please make a price." It was just this

    sentence talk.

    The boss's back suddenly exploded with a chill, and the indescribable sense of crisis was conveyed to his brain through the intuition accumulated between life and death, making his movements stiff uncontrollably.