75

Chapter 75

    Cesare Kleist.

    That was Cesare Kleist's face.

    When Xia Zuo suddenly realized this, the black-haired boy had already collapsed in front of him.

    — This is at high altitude.

    This is at high altitude! !

    Xia Zuo's pupils shrank suddenly, his consciousness pulled back a little, and he subconsciously stretched out his hand to grab the opponent, but he couldn't catch up with the speed of his fall.

    His fingertips only touched the edge of the hair, and he watched helplessly as the young man with his eyes closed and his face as pale as glass, who was as fragile as glass, fell quietly and quickly with a dark wound that he had created from within his body. down.

    No...

    no! !

    The brown-haired boy's eyes were tearing apart, and he had given up thinking about why things turned out like this, and he didn't want to wonder whether this was another Christine's trap.

    He just wanted to catch the black-haired boy and save him, right now.

    Is it true or false - let me catch you! !

    Xia Zuo gritted his teeth, adopted the most dangerous way, and turned downward with the least resistance. Just as he was about to catch the black-haired boy—

    he began to disappear inch by inch like his wings.

    It's like the prophet bathed in the holy light and integrated with all things.

    the second time.

    He still didn't catch anything.

    Such a scene completely overlapped with his nightmare.

    ...

    ...

    the real world.

    After reading the forum's analysis of the last sentence, Sera was silent for a long time when she saw almost all the posts guessing that Christine was the villain boss, before typing out a sentence:

    [Who else remembers that the "Sizell villain theory" was also a major mainstream back then? 】

    Everyone’s thoughts are always changing very quickly, and it’s only been a few words—well, it’s been a long time—it feels like Zeshen has been forgotten.

    Sierra was a little depressed.

    She also likes the new characters, but Bai Yueguang is Bai Yueguang, irreplaceable. The more incomparable the newcomer was, the more she felt sorry for César.

    Fortunately, Xia Zuo still remembers his best friend, although this may not be a good thing for his emotions. But the vague smell of substitute literature made Sera a little flustered.