28

Chapter 28

    After César had read all the books the prison could store, Wilson was almost done.

    He found Cesare almost immediately, asking how he wanted to leave next.

    "—Regulation?"

    Wilson frowned, lost in thought: "If you want to apply for a supervisory position, then Xia Zuo's danger rating must be very high." It is too high to be easily

    tamed or controlled by force. If resources are not excessively consumed, it must be guarded by a special person.

    ——This means that as soon as he enters a high-level prison, what he will face will be the most vicious group of prisoners in that prison.

    "I know," Sizer said lightly, "but even if it is a high-level federal prison, no one can hurt him." "

    Besides... the supervisor will always follow his prisoners."

    The black-haired boy said When he said this, his expression and tone were as calm as ever, but Wilson, who had been threatened many times, felt a faint trace of coolness in it.

    Wilson froze for a moment, suddenly realizing something.

    He thought of the few people who died in the power distribution room before.

    Before they put any tricks into practice, they were directly wiped out by César.

    It turned out that from that time on, César had been adapting to his "role".

    "...Actually, I still think that you should be more suitable to be a prisoner under supervision." He hesitated for a while, and said this sentence tentatively: "Xia Zuo's force value is very high, but he looks too upright He can't give people the... sense of danger like you."

    Wilson knew that since César can apply for supervision, he must be able to completely cover up the danger he brings to others.

    César seems to be able to live a fish in water wherever he is, but can Xia Zuo really adapt to the darkness?

    The black-haired boy blinked, curled his eyes, and slowly raised the corners of his lips: "You don't know enough about Xia Zuo." No

    matter how kind, upright, and innocent the manga protagonist is, he is step by step from countless crises. came over.

    He can definitely adapt quickly to the fighting and biting among the prisoners. The scheming schemes and repeated temptations are the things that may destroy him.

    Although for Xia Zuo, that one-brained guy, he would not consider these at all, but would directly choose to drop ten sessions with one force.

    ——This way of coping, on the contrary, is his subconscious and intuition protecting him.

    "And..." the black-haired boy spread his hands and sighed helplessly: "You also said that prisoners with high risk ratings will encounter the most vicious batch of prisoners in that prison as soon as they enter." "Dian