34

Chapter 34

    César estimated the length of the comic and unbuttoned his uniform in front of the full-length mirror in the room.

    If there is no accident, the comic update of the next chapter should be stuck just after he takes McCann away.

    The dark-haired boy smiled at himself in the mirror.

    After all, he has promised to the will of the manga, at least for now, he must abide by the rules. Therefore, he will not rush to prove some conjectures, but will guide readers step by step.

    But this matter also requires skill.

    This is related to talent issues. If there is only one general direction, the probability of failure will be very high.

    ——But if he even "published" the specific operation method, ability limitations, etc. to the readers, showing an extremely accurate illusion, then the probability of success will be almost 100%.

    Now all that is left is to quietly wait for the arrival of McCann's endurance limit.

    …

    Xia Zuo, as expected, saw McCann who had returned to his cell that night.

    This man was not as strong as he imagined, but the muscles hidden in the prison uniform undoubtedly hid explosive strength, his hair was cut short, and his reddish-brown eyes looked like blood in the dark.

    Xia Zuo felt a little uncomfortable.

    There seemed to be a lot of blood on the man's hands.

    McCann stared at him gloomyly, rubbing the steel ring on the thumb of his left hand with his right hand: "Xia Zuo Kaili...huh. You are very good for injuring a cheetah." "He asked me first

    . Xia Zuo retorted, and said vigilantly: "If you want to do something to me, I will beat you like I beat him, I promise."

    McCann squinted his eyes and scanned him from top to bottom, With a sneer, he suddenly pressed down with his right hand, and a sharp thorn protruded from Xia Zuo's foot, piercing his abdomen with lightning speed.

    The brown-haired boy's pupils shrank.

    "Still Life Manipulation".

    He retreated quickly, dodging the attack, but the spike quickly turned around and continued to chase him.

    Xia Zuo's eyes sank, he jumped back, his body contracted and pressed against the wall, and the muscles on his hind legs exerted force. With a kick of both feet, he rushed towards McCann like lightning.

    The golden eyes were as ferocious as a beast. He raised his right fist.

    ——As long as a person is dead, nothing can be manipulated.

    The speed of the brown-haired boy was so fast that it was almost too late for people to react. However, at this moment, McCann, who felt the danger intuitively against the enemy, immediately activated his ability, and in the blink of an eye, he used the steel ring on his thumb to form a formation in front of him. An umbrella-shaped defensive wall.