19

Chapter 19

    Hearing the boy say this, Wilson's expression was strange for a moment, and he couldn't help but looked him up and down again.

    César was right. Anyone could see that he was not in good health. He was thin and tall. His bare wrist was slender and pale, as if it could be broken with a light bend. He didn't have the slightest attack. force.

    And the workload of making the trap in the power distribution room seems to him to be a bit beyond the standard.

    Wilson couldn't help doubting himself, and began to think about whether the black-haired boy in front of him was really capable of completing such a large workload, and whether he had found the wrong person.

    As he thought about it, something appeared on his face involuntarily. Seeing Wilson's expression, César said understandingly: "If there is anything I need to help with, I am happy to help."

    He said lightly: "After all, finding evidence is not an easy job."

    Hearing this In a word, Wilson lost his mind.

    He suddenly understood, not to mention whether César had the physical strength to complete the trap in the power distribution room, even if he really managed to complete it, what evidence would he have to convict him?

    ——There were no witnesses, no one was seen on surveillance, and there was nothing at the scene that could identify the culprit. Cesare? He didn't know anything, he was obedient and obedient, and he even worked hard to borrow books from places like prisons, and he read boring things like the Federation's 10-year Science and Technology List.

    He just needs to put on an innocent look, and if he stands there, who will think that he did it?     Wilson's back suddenly felt a little cold, as if he

    had given up on something, he was silent for a moment, and finally he just said: "No need."  

   The black-haired boy looked at their backs in place for a while, his face was expressionless, his eyes were so calm that he seemed to be just a dummy in a low-dimensional world such as watching movies and TV works, and then he looked back slowly and continued to turn the pages of his book Come.

    On the other side, the subordinates have already caught up with Wilson: "Captain, how are you?" "

    ..." Wilson said in a deep voice, "Report to the warden, and the culprit of this incident cannot be determined."

    The subordinates were surprised: "Why?"

    He realized later, and lowered his voice: "Because there is not enough evidence? But if you want, we can..." "

    Coercion? Or torture?" Wilson said "ha", sneering with fear Said: "For people like him, it doesn't work."

    He once saw a S-rank wanted criminal who escaped from a distance in the central area. interrogation of that person.

    But no matter what methods they used, the other party just laughed, as if they were born without a soul belonging to this world, and in the end they couldn't determine the death penalty, so they had to be escorted back to that prison again.