16

Chapter 16

    Locke was handcuffed and footcuffed, and led by prison guards to the infirmary.

    It wasn't until he got a certain distance out of the cell that he felt his limbs tend to warm up. It was no longer like just now, when he was sweating profusely from anxiety, but his whole body felt like he had fallen into a cave of ice.

    "Have you heard that George is so deflated today!"

    "...Yes, newcomer, he kicked George away in the prison car... and he couldn't move for a while..." "

    How did I hear that he was Protective friend, did you scare George into petrification?"

    "Hahahaha, how is this possible, two brats who have been strangled to death, can scare George into petrification?"

    "..."

    Locke heard the sound of the prison cells on both sides sharply. Obviously, for some reason, the news that George was being taken care of by two pure rookies quickly spread, and the rookie who did it was also listed as a key focus of attention by the prisoners.

    He was just about to listen to some fun and let his mind relax for a moment, when he suddenly realized the key words in it:

    [Scared George]

    [The newcomer being protected]

    [Little kid who is at most sixteen or seventeen years old]

    Locke: " ..."

    He swallowed.

    Recalling it like a movie played in his mind, when he wanted to provoke the boy, George turned a deaf ear and kept aloof. Compared with his usual self, he was simply too well-behaved.

    How is this cute?

    This is obviously fear!

    If he knew the nature of that person, he would not choose to die... It would be great if he could avoid it far away.

    Unless he is also a lunatic, a normal person would never want to meet a lunatic.

    And it's still like that... a lunatic who can give people overwhelming pressure.

    Hearing the other prisoners' conversation gradually turned to how strong the brunette rookie was, Locke bowed his head and didn't show anything.

    ——These people don't know at all that what is truly terrifying is not the protector who looks capable of fighting, but the protectee who enters the arena as a prey and looks particularly easy to bully.

    Maybe he watched them from the shadows, like a bunch of clowns who didn't know what to do.

    Such a person will not stay long in the sheepfold.

    No matter what his purpose of coming here is, sooner or later, he will leave this second-level prison in the Gray Moon District.