51

Chapter 51

    The Freeman family is a long-standing family like the Jess family, the only difference is that they have the legend of priesthood.

    It seems that when the god was not asleep and the whole world was his believers, the Freeman family was extremely prosperous, and the position of high priest who was closest to the god in the past would fall into the hands of their clansmen.

    Whether it is a boy or a girl, as long as the inspiration is high enough, and the gods are willing to look down at even one glance, they will become the transmitter of His will in the world.

    The same is true of the Kleist family in the same era, but their positions are more of the representatives of the world. Compared with Freeman, every Kleist's whereabouts are sufficiently elusive, and their family It has always been very mysterious.

    But all this ends in the deep sleep of the gods.

    Faith gradually began to fade away, fewer and fewer people had high inspiration, and the aura became thinner and thinner. There has never been a member of the Freeman family who has a high level of inspiration who can hope to communicate with the gods.

    If that's all it is, that's fine. It's just the downfall of a family.

    But some people are not reconciled. They are not reconciled to the gradual decline of their own family, and they are not reconciled to the gradual disappearance of power.

    So their thoughts turned to the sleeping god.

    And some extreme self-proclaimed "believers" want to use the priesthood as an introduction. They have different goals from those families with huge ambitions, but they hit it off and reached a cooperation immediately.

    Kleist, one of the clergy families, smelled something first, and left the scene decisively and quickly, establishing the Eastwaite Prison for the Madman in a remote and dangerous place. Saved from targeted sniping.

    However, the Freeman family was not so lucky.

    As the most eye-catching clergy family, Fleiman is watched by the gods, but the family members are extremely rare. Even if they have a rich background, under targeted sniping, it will be very dangerous.

    Xia Zuo turned the pages of the book silently.

    ——Later, those people gave up hunting Kleist, but in order to prevent future troubles and their own ambitions, they continued to hunt down Freeman's descendants until Xia Zuo was born.

    Jess said meaningfully: "Don't blame us, we didn't kill your parents. Presumably they paid a huge price to let you grow up to be a teenager without being discovered." Whether it is the picket tower

    or For the prophets of the Federation, it was only after Xia Zuo was twelve years old that he gradually caught a glimpse of his existence.

    This is not unusual, after all, it is a priestly family that has been passed down for a long time, and it is reasonable to have some expensive secret method.

    As time went by, they learned that Fryman had another descendant, and then they were shocked to find that the descendant that the Fryman family desperately tried to hide had a communication god again after a thousand years. qualifications.