39

Chapter 39

    "It's so late, why is there no news from McCann?"

    The second administrator frowned and asked the subordinate he summoned.

    It stands to reason that if McCann succeeds, he will find an eyeliner to report the situation to him, and there is no need for him to ask in person.

    After all, it is a matter between the prisoners. As the management, it is not good for them to directly participate and intervene. He also has enough confidence in McCann, but for some reason, he always feels a little uneasy today.

    "...It's not that there is no news," his subordinate said cold sweat on his forehead, "it's that Xia Zuo has been counting four-leaf clover in the corner of the courtyard, and he didn't go to the appointment at all..." No. 2

    administrator: "..."

    Administrator No. 2: "What did you say? Say it again."

    Counting four-leaf clover?

    Count four-leaf clover? ! !

    He felt that his mind seemed to be buzzing, and it was rare that he couldn't suppress his emotions. After taking a deep breath, he said in a deep voice: "...Then

    if it's not Xia Zuo who went to the appointment, it's with McCann Who is the person who stayed in the warehouse for several hours?"

    You know, in order to prevent Xia Zuo from discovering him, he didn't let anyone go to the warehouse to follow him at close range. Unexpectedly, Xia Zuo didn't go, but hid in a corner to pass the time? Count four-leaf clover? Is this what he should do at his age? !

    It's time to pick up all the clover and four-leaf clover in the garden!

    "Ding."

    At this moment, the computer in front of him beeped, and a file popped up.

    And on the file, there is an attached video.

    Administrator No. 2 looked at the file, and for some reason, a chill suddenly rose from the bottom of his heart.

    "You go down."

    He didn't give his subordinates a single point of view, he was concentrating on the video file, and before he knew it, he had already clenched his fists nervously.

    The bad premonition in my heart intensified.

    He collected himself and chose to open the video file.

    A very familiar face appeared on the screen.

    "... McCann?!"

    In the video, the man's face was pale, and large swathes of blood stained his face and eyes, making him look unrecognizable. And at this moment, that face was a little farther away from the screen—