94

Chapter 94

    Ursula felt a little strange on the other side.

    She looked at Tong En who wanted to approach her expressionlessly, and because of the suppression, she could only hear the repeated syllables such as "cute" and "want to draw" intermittently from her heart, stumbling and repeating, which seemed a bit weird.

    But Ursula herself is a very weird thing, so she accepted it well and asked: "Why did you paint me?"

    Tong En said seriously: "Because I want to."

    Ursula: "But I don't want you to paint. "

    Tong En: "Is QAQ really not allowed?"

    Ursula said firmly, with no expression on her face, "No."

    She had no ill feeling towards such a little girl, but being "captured" and "painted into the picture" made her Instinctively it feels bad.

    However, she could feel that Tong En did not pose any threat. The person who killed the most people here and was the strongest threat should be the blond woman next door to Tong En.

    The blond woman's arms seemed a bit inflexible, but she still didn't show any discomfort when she used them. It was even suspected that she could still reproduce the feat of killing people with her arms.

    At this time, she keenly noticed Ursula's gaze, moved her gaze away, slightly raised her eyebrows, and said casually: "Newcomer..." It was a

    newcomer whose cell was next to Tong En, so close to her.

    Villajuanka didn't think that the warden would just throw anyone into this special place. This can only show that there may be something interesting about the newcomer.

    Or it could be something fatal to them.

    Villajonka, however, lacked interest. She is a smart person, and she is more aware of reality than Long—at least for now, delusions against the warden are courting death.

    Death here is of course more than physical death, that person can easily destroy you.

    Villajunka believes that the warden should also know that he will survive for a while.

    Then, why did he arrange the newcomers here?

    Soon, she laughed lowly.

    "Ah... I forgot. In two days, Bai Luoli should be able to get out of the confinement room, right?" Her

    legs were severed and thrown into the confinement room. According to the character of that woman, she might go crazy when she returns.

    The warden is really a good sitter and watcher, he doesn't care if there will be chaos in the prison.

    "Bai Luoli, are you afraid of her?"