116

Chapter 116

    Xia Zuo hung his head, sitting alone in the darkened prison room.

    He is the ultimate light talent, so the prison room will automatically make his environment dark and invisible according to his talent attributes.

    When the boy with short black hair appeared at that time, the lighting equipment in the prison room was slowly turned on, and no one had noticed it yet.

    From the moment the light was turned on, Xia Zuo had faint speculations that this young man might be able to control the relevant systems in the prison, and his facial features and behavior made him feel a little familiar, so he tentatively called César name.

    ...However, even if that boy is really Caesar, he will not show any flaws, just like Christine at that time.

    The brown-haired boy slowly buried his face in his palm.

    ——But compared to all of this, what he cares more about is the word [artificial god].

    Man-made-god-ming.

    How can man compare with God? What kind of heavy price should one pay to transform a [human] into a [god] abruptly?

    Xia Zuo didn't dare to think about it.

    But he couldn't help himself to think.

    When Kleist's surname appeared on the wanted list back then, when many suspicious points were vaguely pointing to his friend, he always thought that César was not that kind of person. He always believes in his friends, even if he is not a kind person, he will never hurt others for no reason.

    But now...he would rather that Cesare Kleist was a little more selfish and ruthless, or he would rather that the other party was a villain—

    no. Can't think of it that way.

    Xia Zuo told himself that what he just thought was absolutely incorrect. If Caesar was full of evil, he would not be the Caesar he knew. Such an ending is not what anyone wants.

    The brown-haired boy tremblingly clenched his hands to calm himself down again.

    The number 0 said just now that the members of the Kleist family decided to sacrifice the descendant of their own family and transform him into a person who can afford the world to run because the idea of ​​awakening the gods is too illusory. , [God] who stabilizes the world order.

    But "illusory" does not mean "completely impossible".

    ——He had to wake up the gods in advance before Caesar was fully deified, so that there would be no vacancy in the god position above the sky, and the process of deification would lose room for upward progress!

    Transformation can definitely be stopped, it can be done.

    So I'm going to be like this... helplessly waiting for No. 0 to send him information?