25

Chapter 25

    The scene of the explosion on the top floor of the office building was clearly seen by almost all the prisoners.

    All of a sudden, the entire prison became chaotic, the pressure on the guards increased, and gunshots were heard from time to time. But Wilson can't control these things for the time being. He just wants to know the purpose of the black-haired boy.

    Wilson could see that César had no intention of killing himself. After all, I have no grievances with him, and the other party deliberately fished himself out of the office building that was about to explode, not thinking of giving him a more tragic death.

    After placing Xia Zuo in an empty room, Wilson closed his eyes, let out a breath slowly, and did enough mental construction before opening the door in front of him.

    In the not-so-spacious interrogation room, behind the table separating the prisoner and the interrogator, sat a black-haired boy quietly. He was propping his chin on one hand, tilting his head slightly and closing his eyes to rest his mind. Some long hair on his forehead was hanging down in front of his eyes.

    The light in this room was supposed to be cool and dim, but when it shone on his pale body, it looked as white as jade.

    Even someone like Wilson, who doesn't care about his appearance, can't help feeling when he sees him, how could God give the devil such an overly exquisite face.

    "...Ceizer."

    Hearing his name, César opened his eyes, his irises quietly turned in his direction, and looked at him without any emotion, as if he was observing.

    Every time Wilson saw this scene, he always felt inexplicably creepy, as if the person sitting in front of him was not human at all.

    "What exactly do you want to do?" the man asked directly, somewhat self-destructively.

    César looked at him for a few seconds, smiled softly, and said gently and calmly: "Don't be nervous." "

    With my attack power, I can't harm you, so you don't have to worry about it." The black-haired boy He spoke at a steady pace: "Besides, what we want has never conflicted. From the beginning to the present, Captain Wilson, do you think I did anything wrong?"

    Hearing this sentence, Wilson was startled, and couldn't help recalling a series of incidents caused by his envoy.

    Whether it was Locke or the four prisoners who had died in the power distribution room, he was very clear about their personalities, and they were definitely provocative, trying to harm César or Xia Zuo. These people are generally never able to get out of the prison again, and perhaps one day they will die in the free fire of the prison guards.

    Thinking about it this way, it seems that César chose to do it just to protect his own legitimate behavior.

    After all, the weak preyed on the strong in the prison, even if there were rules and guards, if they were not ruthless, they could only be bullied.

    Wilson's rationality told him that this logic was simply too wrong, and at the same time, he vaguely felt that this line of thinking seemed very reasonable.