115

Chapter 115

    But after all, Xia Zuo is not the boy who was so afraid of ghosts that he could force his potential out. He quickly calmed down and looked at the innocent boy in front of him with some doubts: "It's not a human being, and you don't have Ursula on you.

    " Such a top-notch dark aura, not to mention a deep-sea monster... Who are you, aren't you—a thing?" "

    Although it can indeed be classified as a "thing", it is indeed rude to say so, Mr. Freeman. "

    The young man prolonged the ending, and seemed to be a little unhappy.

    Xia Zuo: "..."

    His brows twitched slightly, and the sense of familiarity became stronger.

    "Don't get entangled in species or anything. "The blue-green boy brushed over the topic, and then introduced himself: "Your serial number is 2511, right?" My number is 0, you can call me number zero.

    " ...Number zero? " Xia

    Zuo was slightly taken aback.

    He knew a thing or two about the numbering rules of Eastwaite Madman Prison. The numbering of the prison is not designed according to the year and the date of entering the prison, but according to the number of each prisoner entering the prison. So, when a prisoner encounters

    a number smaller than his own, he should know that this person came to Isvetli earlier than him.

    Now the codes of Isvetli have been changed to start with 2 In one round, all 20 are dead, and those starting with 21 are veterans, at least they have certain connections and prestige in Isvetri. But the

    boy in front of him said that he is "number zero".

    No. 0.

    What? No, does he mean the earliest prisoner that has existed since the establishment of Ysvett?

    "I didn't lie to you," the blue-green-eyed teenager smiled and spread out as if he could sense what he was thinking. Open your palm, revealing a number plate inside, "You didn't see it because I picked it off the clothes. "

    Xia Zuo looked at the "Number 0" written on the small sign, and fell into a strange silence: "..."

    First of all, the number plate on the clothes, even he can't do it without damaging the clothes and the brand. take it off. But the young man easily held it in his palm, and he didn't see any damage on his clothes. When he talked about taking off the number plate, it seemed to be a trivial matter.

    Secondly...

    all the seniors starting with 20 are gone, so if you are really number zero, how did you survive till now? ?

    ——It still looks so small!

    Xia Zuo suddenly had a bold idea: Will he be like Bai Luoli? In fact, the little boy is not as small as he looks. Stationed in...?