4

Chapter 4

    "Time: 23:03:11 on September 23, 1797 in the federal calendar, location: ordinary cell of the third-level prison in Baixiang District, the file was read successfully." César, who walked decently, put the book back on the earrings, tilted his head slightly

    , Feel the hallucinations that appear in front of your eyes.

    In the blink of an eye, those hallucinations disappeared without a trace again, as if they never existed.

    They are the side effects of loading files for the second time in a short period of time, but they are not serious and within a tolerable range.

    "It's better to just force yourself..."

    Xia Zuo in front was still saying the lines he should have said.

    ——At this time, behind Xia Zuo, César saved the file.

    Now he has returned to this point in time again.

    He never expected to escape in one go. Everything he did last time was just to gather information.

    By the way... paving the way for the next move.

    "I'm afraid it won't work to break in directly." César interrupted him loudly, and said without blinking: "When I was escorted here, I heard the conversation of several prison guards." The black-haired boy pursed his lips

    . With the corners of his lips pursed, in the darkness, those blue eyes drooped slightly, as if concentrating on recalling something: "In this prison, there is a talent holder who can cast curses on prisoners." "

    And as long as we leave the prison , the curse will occur."

    He raised his eyes and looked at Xia Zuo's chest: "Perhaps, you can see if there is anything extra on your body."

    - For example, an inactivated curse mark.

    After these words fell, Xia Zuo should have followed his words and gaze, and checked his chest first, but the brown-haired boy didn't move at all, but just looked at him in a daze.

    "Xia Zuo?" César narrowed his eyes imperceptibly.

    Xia Zuo's pupils trembled, and then he came to his senses, scratched his head, and really didn't know how to explain his distraction just now, so he simply said: "Don't look at it, I believe in César! Then our current task, It’s just to find the talent holder, right?”

    His logic is simple and clear: “Unless the talent holder reaches level A or above, basically once the talent holder dies, the effect of the talent will disappear, as long as we kill him, we will I can leave."

    "..."

    The black-haired boy gave him a fixed look, as if he hadn't noticed anything, but Xia Zuo still couldn't help but feel a little creepy.

    ...felt like being completely seen through.

    But he didn't know what was going on. The moment he looked back and saw César, an unspeakable sadness suddenly surged in his heart.