13

Chapter 13

    After taking a sip of water calmly, César watched the few psychological descriptions on the screen and remained silent.

    He seemed to have thought about these few words, but it would seem a little strange to extract them out of context.

    ...It seems that it has deviated from the envisioned character design.

    However, seeing the good response, he decided to add this setting as a reference for future performances.

    "The boss was backlashed?" César raised his eyebrows slightly, recalling the specific situation at that time, "That's...the problem with the apple."

    When "Kleist's red apple" was triggered, there was a note, Said it "had poisoned Snow White".

    At that time, he deduced that this thing might be poisonous, and the boss's psychological description also had a "more powerful poison", which showed that the boss's talent was also poisonous.

    "Talent can be counterattacked by the same attribute, and can be suppressed by high levels." Summarizing these two possible rules, César lowered his eyes slightly, and tapped his index finger on the table lightly: "... a bit troublesome."

    But now is not the time to consider the talent level.

    Since "Kleist's Red Apple" can cause the boss a big loss, it may be because its poison is really overbearing, or it may be because of the level of this ability that completely suppressed the boss. In contrast, Caesar I prefer the former.

    After all, whether this ability is a talent or not is still unknown.

    Moreover, the Snow White in the story just took a bite of the apple and fell down. Even if she was rescued later, it can also show that its toxicity is fierce.

    He continued to look down.

    "Wait, you don't want to die again, do you, César?"

    the brunette blurted out perfectly in the manga.

    And César himself was expressionless: "..."

    He knew it.

    The black-haired boy opened the barrage casually.

    【"again"? "Go to hell"? César and Xia Zuo won't meet each other]

    [I feel like there is a hidden plot]

    [Hidden plot +1]

    [Does César know something? 】

    【No, anyone who is said to "want to die again" will be surprised, okay? 】

    【...You are all paying attention, pay attention, what César said to pay attention to is not "Xia Zuo thinks I want to die", but Xia Zuo's "again". ]