83

Chapter 83

    The warden's orders are carried out immediately.

    After he finalized the punishment method, prison guards came forward immediately, preparing to take them back to the designated cells, and some people were ordered to dismantle the sanitation system of D21 and those cells.

    Up to now, there are still a large number of prisoners who have not recovered and are immersed in the shock just now.

    They thought about almost every disciplinary measure, but they didn't expect to be able to play like this... Is

    the warden's mind really okay?

    How did such a vicious idea come up? ?

    But no matter how puzzling they were, the order just now had already taken effect, and the implication contained in it made all the male prisoners feel as if they had experienced something wrong for themselves.

    People have three urgencies. For these guys who care more about status and decency, dismantling the toilet is already hard enough, leaving more than a dozen prisoners crowded into a single cell of a few square meters... Some prisoners who were deprived of the right to the toilet stood

    uncontrollably Get up: "You—"

    The next moment, he felt the warden's eyes without any emotion fall on him.

    When the warden looked at Aaron, the red-haired man didn't show anything wrong, so he didn't feel anything wrong, but when it was his turn, he realized what a terrible feeling it was.

    It was obvious that the black-haired young man was still smiling just now, seemingly innocently talking to the butler beside him, but when his eyes met, the reason and calmness that had not changed in the slightest could be clearly glimpsed.

    His eyes were completely separated from the expression on his face, and the extreme weirdness brought by that moment made one's scalp tingle.

    If it is Yalong, Bai Luoli, or even the bird breeder, their abnormality is clearly displayed on the outside, making people disgusted and fearful, but at the same time, they know that they can't just get mad dogs, so they avoid them early.

    But the feeling that the young warden gave him was like the Dead Sea and the ice in the north, weird, desolate, and peaceful, with heavy and deadly danger hidden at the bottom, those blue pupils were like a vast starry sky and like It was the dead deep sea, and the moment his eyes fell on him, he even felt dizzy, and a kind of instinctive extreme fear made his stomach queasy physiologically.

    He heard the warden's calm voice:

    "2561, do you have any opinions to express?" "

    ...No, no," the man who was still angry just now had beads of sweat visible to the naked eye on his forehead. With his head lowered and his eyes distracted, the whole person seemed to be in a great fear, and he couldn't see the arrogance of killing hundreds of people overnight because of his displeasure, "I am very satisfied with the arrangement of the warden. , very satisfied."