14

Chapter 14

    At this time, Cesare Kleist's appearance is only two words away, but there are already many analysis posts about him on the forum.

    The will of the readers will affect the comic world to a certain extent. Often the more important a character is and the greater the role he plays, the less likely he is to die easily. Like the protagonist, even if everyone around him dies, he will not really die—even if he dies, he will appear in another form.

    This can also be considered as the result of the realization of the will of readers and authors in the comic world.

    Therefore, if you want to create your original black identity from scratch, you must induce readers' ideas, and then let them reach a consensus, so as to truly realize it in the comic world.

    Cesar scanned the headlines, looking for the hottest posts, and checked the impressions most readers had of him.

    [Blind Guess Post on César’s identity, I’ll kick the building after the manga is revealed]

    “Betting on a nobleman”

    “No, the old man who used poison said César was like “the person over there”, this statement is a bit subtle "

    On the first floor, I think this is definitely a foreshadowing, and César's life experience may also be some kind of taboo"...

    [

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo alone. ps Zebao is actually comforting Xia Zuo! Even if I'm depressed, I want to drag Xia Zuo out, it's my dearest friendship 1551]

    "What the hell is Zebao, hahahahahaha"

    "Let's not care about the title, he is so cute and distressing quq "

    "Picture, Mao Mao Ze Motou Gou Zuo.jpg" "     !!

    Upstairs, you! Yes! My! God!!

    "

,By the way, I feel that César’s character design is really good. We can get a glimpse of his appearance in these two words, which cannot be summed up in a few simple words.”

    "I can say one word: beautiful, strong and miserable."

    Seeing this floor, César himself bent his eyes involuntarily.

    He leaned back on the back of the chair relaxedly, crossed his hands, and thought for a while with downcast eyes. According to the examples collected recently, it seems that in literary and artistic works, the characters with the characteristics of "beautiful, strong and miserable" are basically Can get extremely explosive popularity.

    This summary is true and not bad at all, concise and precise, and very practical.

    That being the case, why not try to apply it.

    ...

    "Cesar, you're awake!"

    The dazzling light shone into the eyes, and there was the familiar cheerful voice of the boy next to his ears, all of a sudden, César's thinking was substituted into the manga.