26

Chapter 26

    ["Sizell's Handwriting" and "Gods Born in the Land of Sin"]

    Sera skillfully forwarded the newly discovered handwriting to Amway into the group, and clicked on the link to read it again.

    There is a scene that she likes the most, that is when the thin black-haired boy uses his bony hands to tear away the headband of the long hair that is tied down with his downcast eyes.

    Sierra: I'm straight confident, hi wife!

    After reading the handwriting again, she saw that the handwriting she sent exploded out of many people in the group.

    "Sizele's wife is actually myself.jpg"

    "Guna, let's draw out your rival in love, I'm the only dog ​​for Cesare!" "

    Finally it's almost time for an update, the child is already starving to death quq I really want to I know what's going on with those tentacles."

    Sera: "I'm starving to death too quq"

    She likes villains, but it's the first time she's seen such a villainous protagonist, this kind of sense of justice The frontal role of , is simply dancing on her cute spot.

    Fortunately, the update time of this manga was finally on time, she quickly opened the update, and saw a strange character on the cover of this chapter at a glance.

    "Who is this?"

    Sera asked curiously.

    The cover of the latest chapter looks very warm, it is a brain hole cover of the main character living in modern times.

    The brown-haired Xia Zuo stood on the left, wearing a vigorous sportswear, knitting a dark purple scarf in his hand, and wearing a bright orange scarf around his neck, talking happily. On the other hand, César's long black hair was tied into a high ponytail, and he looked down at the phone calmly, wearing a gray-blue scarf and putting his other hand in his pocket, looking everyday and indifferent.

    However, this is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that there is a little girl in the middle of the two of them.

    The little girl was covered in black clothes from top to bottom, covering herself tightly, and only a pair of blue and yellow eyes of different colors were exposed on her head.

    If it weren't for the beautiful and lovely eyes and the exposed black curly hair, it would be impossible to recognize her gender.

    She was walking obediently and earnestly, and she was also earnestly looking at the ground in front of her. Like César, she didn't give Xia Zuo a single look.

    But even so, the whole painting has a strange harmony.

    Sera could already anticipate what the barrage was posting.

    With excitement, she clicked on the small circle that displayed hundreds of bullet chats, and the translucent bullet chat immediately occupied the entire screen.