24

Chapter 24

    In the warden's office on the top floor of the office building, the sound of two men talking could be heard constantly.

    "Did you really not perceive anything? Recall it again—"

    "Warden, I'm sorry, I can't do anything."

    "But how can ordinary people take it away...! Definitely a talent holder... Absolutely!!"

    "Mr. Warden, I am only a B-level, and there are A-level and S-level... Even if he is, it can only show that the opponent is not something we can fight." "In addition...

    people I'm doing it, and the sky is watching."

    Footsteps sounded, and the door was opened with a creak, and the B-level talent holder in the prison walked out of the warden's office, nodded to Wilson who was waiting outside the door, and turned his head He left without looking back.

    The air in the room was eerily still.

    Standing outside the door, Wilson listened silently to the warden's low growl suppressing his anger and fear. He closed his eyes very tiredly, and suddenly became addicted to cigarettes.

    The warden is already in his fifties, and in his impression, the other party has always been a dignified and trustworthy person, always thinking about this prison, but later his health got worse and worse, and he gradually moved the prison Handed over to him, he rarely asked about trivial matters in the prison.

     This prison is not without filth and discord, but Wilson always believes that everyone he knows has at least some justice. He really didn't expect...the warden had lied to him so much in private.     

The prison is under martial law today. Others may not know what is going on, but since he saw the door made of special materials, he has vaguely understood something.    

 ——Sijoheim ore, not common inland, often put a small piece on the boat by fishermen living in the northern fringes to drive away terrible creatures in the deep sea.    

 And that kind of creature will not come to land easily, unless it is artificial.

    ——Manually mass-produce "controllable" combinations. After failure, they are placed in this way, as if nothing happened just by covering the wound.

    Wilson pressed his temples, his mood was confused, and he deliberately didn't let himself think. For a moment, he simply couldn't accept the terrifying truth brought about by this guess.

    He always thought that the things about some crazy scholars and organizations were just legends.

    But he didn't expect that one of those people was by his side.

    On the top two floors of the office building, there are many large machines in operation, and there are many confidential documents archived. The office area of ​​the warden is relatively closed, and even Wilson rarely comes up. The placement of the prison.

    "Report to the captain, there is a gang fight in the felony area! The gaffe is uncontrollable, please send more people!"