I get all the credit this time 🔪💜💙

Requested
Robin and Finney get kidnapped while Gwen saves them on her own
Gwen>>>>>>>the detectives 🤭
Gwen solos 😜💪🙏
Includes: kidnapping and pedophilia
_______________________________________________
We starting this off when they already got kidnapped
-
The grabber examined both of the boy's. They didn't get to see the big grin that hid behind his mask. He went closer to them. He lifted Finney's chin and smelled his hair. Robin looked away in disgust. The grabber noticed them holding hands. He took robins hand off and pulled him close to him "what beautiful boys I have here". Robin pulled his face away from his grip. He looked at the boys one more time before leaving. Finney let his tears slip out.

"Gwen" he whispered. Robin held him close. Robin kissed his cheek. Finney laid down and snuggled next to robin. Gwen was biking all over the place trying to find them. She looked everywhere for anything. Nothing. She headed home and slammed the door shut. She got angry at herself. She turned the lights off and went to bed as she cried. But then. Something happened. She had a dream.

A black van that said ABRACADRA. Passed by. She saw two people and a basement. She woke up and looked around her room. She couldn't sleep she got up and put her shoes on. She got her bike and ran out. She looked around her neighborhood again. Finally her eyes felt heavy. She went back him with two missing posters. She placed them on her night stand and went to sleep.

The next day Gwen was quick to get her stuff ready for school. All the kids gathered up in gym to talk about robin and Finney. All the kids looked over at Gwen. She wanted to cry but held her tears back. She was in class doing her homework but got to tired and went to sleep. The teacher shoke her and told her to go to the nurses office to sleep for a bit. Gwen nodded and went to the nurse. She got on the. Bed and laid herself down.

She went to sleep once again.
-
"Magic?", "NO STOP!?".

"HELP PLEASE!?"

"Black hat. Mask". "Gwennnnn".

"Strong!". "Weak". "Help"

"...............". "it's the house with a tree in front of it and a fence"

"............."

"AHHHHHH!?"
-
Gwen pulled herself up she was out of breath and sweat slipped down her face. The nurse looked at her. Gwen jumped off and ran back to class. She was breathing really loud. She stopped once she was in front of her class. She catched her breath. She still remembered the details about the house. But that loud scream was definitely not there voice. Gwen walked in and sat in her seat. After school she went home and got her bike.

She biked around once again in hope to find some clue. Then some black van drove past her. She stopped and examined it. It had the same spelling on it like in her dream. She followed it. The Van parked and a fat man walked out. His dog on a leash. He started wal. Once he was gone Gwen walked up to the van. She looked at it. And then the doors. She was about to open it when she heard a dog barking.

She jumped and ran back. She got her bike and left. But she knew something was up. That man and the van where a clue.
_
Back with Finney and robin. Finney was walking around looking for something. Robin's tried to calm him down but Finney pushed him away. Robin sighed and sat back down on the bed. Finney kept mumbling to himself. The door opened and the grabber came down with a belt. "Who's nosey sister was sneaking into my van".

Finney knew it was Gwen. He was the only one with a sister. The grabber looked at both of the boy's. Robin took that as I sign that he didn't know if both them had sisters or just one. "I have a sister. If you saw I'm sorry just don't do anything to her or Finn". The grabber walked up to robin. He pulled his hair back. Finney wanted to do something but couldn't. He would be next if he did something.

The grabber took his bottom mask up and kissed down Robin's neck. He laid him down and got on top of him. Robin felt his cold hands on him. Finney knew that feeling. Robin had to witness it. And now Finney had to witness his boyfriend being touched by some guy that wasn't him. Finney couldn't bare to see it. He covered his ears before he heard Robin's whines and begs. Robin was going to be bruised all over his body.
-
Gwen laid down on the couch. She kept thinking about the van. She closed her eyes.
.........
"Where am I?".

7741

7741
______
Gwen opened her eyes. "7741" she repeated. She got up and got her raincoat. She got her bike and left. She looked at all the house numbers. 7741. She repeated to herself. Once she found that house she got off her bike and knocked on the door. No one answered. She went to the back. A basement door. She opened it and walked in. It was dusty and smelly. But nothing only another house number. It was the number in front of this one

She ran back up and went over to it. Before she knocked she saw a vent. She bent down to see Finney and robin hugging each other. He saw the same man with and axe. She smashed the window and then brooke through the door. She ran downstairs. The grabber smirked and threw himself on her. She doged and punched his stomach. She took a rock and smashed it against his head. She grabbed the phone and broke it. "Here". She tossed it towards Finney.

Finney grabbed it and wrapped it around his knuckles. The grabber was unconscious on the ground. Finney tighten his grip on the phone. He started hitting it against the grabbers head. Gwen made sure robin was okay. "Can you stand?" She asked. Robin nodded and got up. He grabbed the axe. The grabber was bleeding out already. Robin threw the axe up and then smashed it right on top of his head.

He kept doing it until he was no longer breathing. Robin threw the axe and hugged Gwen. "You know how much I missed you". Gwen nodded and hugged back. Finney smiled. He grabbed both of there hands and headed out the door. They got to see the rain and light once more.

After that whole incident the detectives and cops lied to everyone and said they where the ones that found both boys. Gwen was so angry she did get any credit. She found them they didn't. They wouldn't give two shits about them. Robin had a "little" talk with them about it. They changed everything and gave Gwen all the credit. Now they lived safely. Gwen would not leave there side. And at school Gwen became the first toughest girl and third toughest kid after Robin Arellano.
_________
Then robin and Finney got married and ran away to a beautiful place with Gwen. And they finally called her there daughter 😜😍