No one can come ome between us 🔪💜💙

Requested
Yandere Finney x robin
😈
_______________________________________________
Finney had been in love with his best friend robin for so long. He couldn't stop thinking about how he wanted him to be his. But he hated how robin would smile and talk to other people that wasn't him. He mostly despised Vance. Scince they where also friends robin would constantly talk to him and hangout with him. Finney wanted robin to be his one and only friend. During lunch Vance was talking with robin.

Finney looked at them from afar. He had a grape juice in his hand. He squeezed the juice box a little to tight and spilled some of it on his clothes. He angryly sighed and headed to the bathrooms. Robin came in after with Vance. Vance went into one of that stalls. Finney could smell the strong scent of smoke. Robin looked at him and laughed. "I forgot how much you hate the smell of it". He placed his hands over his nose. Finney was over the moon.

Vance came out and left. Robin stayed behind.
-
Finney pov
Robin took his hand out and took out a lollipop. "You doing anything after school?" I asked him. "Yeah I was actually going to go to the arcade with Vance but I mean if you want to do something I can cancel". I shoke my head no. "No no it's fine"m he smiled. "Alright then I'll see you later" he took his sucker out and shoved it into my mouth. He left the bathroom leaving me a blushing mess. I took the lollipop out and licked it. He isn't going to be going anywhere.

Later the day I saw Vance walking home. I followed him. He was boring. Nothing special about him. I looked through his window. He was sorting out some stuff and then laid down on his bed texting robin. Oh how my blood boiled. I wanted to strangle him! That's when I got the idea. If Vance was no longer here robin could stay with me. I waited patiently for night time to fall.

Around 7:20 I left the house with my stuff. My father was to drunk to care if I was gone. Vance was getting ready. I rang the doorbell. His mother opened. "Who are you?". I smiled. "One of Vance's friend just came to give him a quick something". She nodded and let me in. I got to his room and opened it. He looked at me in confusion. "The fuck you doing here?". He pulled down his shirt. "Just came to give you something". I opened my bookbag. I grabbed my knife and charged at him. He began yelling in pain.

His mother came in and tried taking me off of him. I stabbed her in the head. "YOU FUCKER!?" Vance punched me. I stabbed his hand. His mother was on the floor crying. I felt bad but she was a witness. I stabbed her in the chest..Vance cried out for her. I went to him and grabbed his face. "You won't be getting in the way of me and robin now" I plunged the knife into his stomach and twisted it. He spit blood on my face Before falling on the floor.

I grabbed his phone and texted robin that there was a last minute change. I tossed the phone and left the house. I burned whatever I used and threw out all the evidence. I waited patiently for robin to come to me. I saw robin walk up and ring the doorbell. I waited a few seconds before I opened it. I but my best act on.

"Robin? What are you doing here?"

"Vance didn't go he said there was a last minute change. Probably his mom"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"No don't be it's not your fault? But umm maybe we can hangout now. If you want?"

"Of course come in!"

We went up to my room and sat down on the floor. We talked about some stuff. God his lips looked pretty. His beautiful hair too. And mostly those beautiful eyes. I couldn't anymore. I leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked but kissed back. The laid him down on the floor and kissed down his neck. "I love you so much robin". He kissed my lips and hugged me. "Me too Finn".

Now robin was mine. No one can steal him away from me. Anyone that comes across his pass. I'll make sure to get rid of them. Even if it's just the two of us standing.