Date💜

Requested
Rinny
_______________________________________________

Robin and Finney where laying down on there shared bed. Robin was off to the side facing the wall with his phone. Finney was on the other side reading a book. They hadn't been doing anything after school ended. They just dicided to stay in bed. But robin got really bored. He turned his phone off and turned to his other side crawling towards finney.

"I'm so bored Finn". Finney took his attention off of his book and looked at his boyfriend. "What do want to do?". Robin shrugged his shoulders. Finney grabbed his waist and brought him closer so that there chest where touching. Finney placed one hand on Robin's thigh. " I don't know......oh! There's a fair today at night. Wanna go?". Finney smiled. He knew how much robin loved to go to any kind of fair or carnival.

"Sure". Finney kissed his forehead and hugged him. Robin felt his warm hands warp around his body. It was warm and nice. His hand on his back while he softly rubbed it. Finney lifted his leg up and brought it over his leg. "You beautiful legs and stomach. Everything about you is perfect". Robin blushed and hid his face. Finney caressed his leg. He felt how smooth they where. He lifted his head up and kissed him. Robin kissed back. The kiss started to heat up.

But then Gwen burst open the door. "Bitches! Get out of bed!?". Robin grabbed the blanket and covered himself. "Gwen! What the fuck!". Gwen stopped in her tracks and looked at the two boys. "Oh.....well whatever. I was wondering if you guys wanted to come get ice cream with me". Finney opened a drawer and grabbed some clothes. "Right now? Sure, wait outside". He got on the bed and grabbed robin setting him down. Gwen nodded and closed the door. Both of the two boys changed themselves.

Finney grabbed the green bandana and wrapped it around Robin's head. They went outside and locked the door before leaving. "I found this really cool place". Gwen jumped on top of her brothers back. They continued walking towards the big nice cream shop. They where greeted in. Vance stood in the counter with Bruce behind him. Robin ran towards the counter. "Imagine working here!". Vance cursed him out.

"I want strawberry with sprinkles on them!"

"I would you like that with an specials?"

"Yes! I want the crown"

"Okay"

Vance looked at the two boys. "What do you dick faces want?". Robin looked up at the menu and then at Vance. His eyes sparkling as he placed his hands on the cold counter. "I want strawberry with vanilla and mint. Oh and sprinkles. Make sure you make it". Bruce gave robin a smile as he looked back. Vance gave him a death glare. He looked at finney who was staring back at him. "What?". Finney shoke his head. "Nothing. I'm not having anything".

Vance rolled his eyes. Bruce came forward and made Gwen's. "Enjoy Gwenny". Gwen grabbed it and sat down at the colorful table. Vance groaned as he made Robin's. "I would put my spit in it if it wasn't for the people behind you". Vance whispered. Robin smile wider and taped on the counter. Vance gave him the ice cream. "It's on the house take it". Robin nodded.

They sat down and ate. Finney kept looking at his boyfriend. Robin just fed him the ice cream like he was some mother. But he was hearing good gossip.

"Jonathan told Aubry to be his girlfriend when he was dating beth. And they go into a huge argument"

"Who won!?"

"Aubry. Because it turned out beth got with her boyfriend before and they hooked up"

"Shit!"

"I know! Also turns out that my math teacher got pregnant and it was our social studies teacher baby. So her husband came in and hand a whole argument that we had to be in another class witch I loved because I with Amy".
-
Once it got dark they took Gwen to her house and then went back home. They took a shower before getting ready. Robin threw on a black top with shorts. Finney put on his blue and grey shirt with black pants. They wore matching converse.

Once they arrived they got there wrist bands and headed in. Robin already knew what ride he wanted to go on. He hurried Finney into the mirror maze. Robin let go and went inside. Finney obviously got lost. He said his name out loud and robin said the same thing but it was more of robin enjoying it then Finney. Robin sneaked up behind Finney and scared him. Finney yelled bumping into some random kid.

Robin grabbed his hand and up. "I don't want to be here anymore!". Robin rolled his eyes and sat him down on the slide. "I'll meet you down". With that robin pushed Finney. He got off and saw robin come down. He picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. He looked around before he saw one that said "Area 51". He got im line while robin tried making conversation to the person behind him. Finney put him down and pushed him inside.

They stood there before a gas blew inside making everyone feel dizzy. There bodies felt weak. Then the stuff around them floated up and down before they also did the same. Robin covered his mouth feeling like he wanted to throw up. Finney laughed trying to move but it wasn't possible. But what made it more worse for robin was that it started to spin really fast.

Finney laughed at robin. Once the ride stopped robin ran fast outside trying to catch his breath and get the nice breeze again. Finney patted his back and kissed his head. "okay, another round?". Robin flipped him off. Finney chuckled while he held him close. Robin shoke his head before getting his strength back. He looked in front of him and saw bottles. "HOLY SHIT!". robin ran towards it and paid the man.

He grabbed a ball and threw it at the bottles breaking two. Finney got the jizz of what robin was surprised from. Robin threw another once but failed. Then another once breaking three. He had one more he broke one. Robin jade broke six bottles in total. He got a teddy bear. Finney laughed of how robin held the bear like some baby.

Robin then saw a ride he loved. He dragged Finney towards it. Finney saw it and tried leaving. But robin had already sat them in. They started moving. Finney closed his eyes and held the bear close to him. He hated zombies with a passion. Anything scary he hates. But robin loved. Robin laughed as the rid moved. Finney heard screaming but never opened his eyes.

At the end robin got off and pulled Finney out. Rovin had to force open Finney's eyes. "Pussy". Finney pushed him away and walked off. Robin ran after him. Finney stood in line where the pizza was. Robin grabbed his arm tight. Finney order for them. They got two pepperoni pizza and one lemonade. Then they got some fries. They sat down and ate.

Robin sat on Finney's lap looking over at the lamps that where in front of them. But if they were being honest they felt like they ate to much. Robin couldn't move at all. Finney sat robin down and told him to wait. He ran off somewhere. Robin drank the lemonade while he watched the beautiful animals. After a bit Finney came back with more gifts. "Here". He handed them to robin.

Robin thanked him with a kiss. Before they closed they went on the fairs wheel. They sat next to each other looking at the beautiful dark sky. "Thanks for today rob. I loved it". Robin looked at his boyfriend and kissed his nose. "Thank you too. You made it more awesome". Rwu kissed and locked hands.

At the end they got some cotton candy and left.

They where to tired. They put there things away and headed to bed. Finney pulled robin close to him while they slept.