Where are you? 💙💜

Requested
Finney x robin
Gwen 🤭
_______________________________________________
Gwen rode her bike out in the rain, she looked everywhere. And then lighting struck and she looked in front of her seeing four figures standing there. She screamed and fell off her bike. She looked up and they weren't there anymore. But a house was. She got close to the gate and looked around the house. She knew this was it. She grabbed her bike and went back home. Once she got there she dilled a number. She hung up and went back outside in the rain. She waited for them to show up.

They arrived Gwen went with them. There wasn't anything. But she felt like there was something. "We got a basement". They turned around and saw the covered door. They pushed the thing in front of it and opened the door. It smelled horrible in there. Gwen ran down almost tripping. Four biddies. Gwen looked around for another. Robin had been missing too he had to be here somewhere. Maybe......
-
Back inside the real house. Finney was strangling the man to death. He had the phone cord around his neck. He finally got a good grip and snapped his neck. He let go of the cord and watched the mans body limp into the hole. He got a pice of meat and threw it over to the other side so the dog could follow it. He looked back one more time before walking upstairs. He unlocked the door and walked out. He saw he sister, Gwen ran towards him and hugged him. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH FINNEY!". She cried out. Finney hugged her and said the same thing. He saw the bodies being carried out. And the grabbers too.

Gwen went with the detectives asking who they where. But they wouldn't tell her. She was mad of course. They went to the hospital just in case one of them where hurt. Gwen kept on asking and asking until they gave up. "Alright kid, the bodies we found belonged to Vance hopper, Bruce Yamada, Billy Showalter, and Griffin Stagg".

Gwen froze. Robin wasn't there. "Is there anyone name Robin Arellano?". They shoke there heads. "No he's still missing no sign about him, sorry". Gwen walked back to Finney telling him the news. She saw her brother start crying. She knew he was his only friend and they still hadn't found him. She gave Finney another hug before they left back home.

Things started going great for them. There dad wants a drunk addict anymore and Finney stopped getting bullied. But he hated everything. After being in hell they decide to try and be friends with him. He ignored everyone. It was still the same. But he missed his friend so much. Eventually he fell in love with Donna. They started going out.
-
The day of there wedding day. Donna sat there unhappy. "What's wrong love?". Her mother asked. She put her lipstick down on the desk and looked at her mother form the mirror. "I don't think I want to marry him........ I've found someone else lately". Her mother gasped. "I'm sorry mother I just don't love him like I used to". Her mother turned around in shame. "There is no stopping this wedding where going to do this". She walked out of the room leaving her daughter in tears.

Finney was in his room getting ready. He also wasn't happy. He felt out of love for her. But something happened. The door opened. He turned around to be faced with robin. "......no......ROBIN!?" he ran towards him hugging him tight. Robin's smelled like cinnamon. "I'm sorry I couldn't see you sooner". Finney looked at his friend. "Where have you been all this time?". Robin sat him down and sat down next to him. "Well I escaped........ before I could die. I left but I didn't go home. I left with my uncle without telling anyone. And once I heard you where getting married I wanted to surprise you".

Finney smiled at him.."I've missed you so much". Robin nodded saying the same thing. Robin pulled Finney into a kiss. Finney obviously kissed back. "Let's get you married". Everyone looked back seeing the bride walk in with her beautiful dress. They admired her. Donna's mother was so proud of her daughter for doing what she was asked to do. Finney grabbed her hand and looked forward. They did there vows. And finally it was time to uncover her face. Robin stood there looking at his now husband. "WHAT!?" . Donna's mother shouted.

Donna appeared from behind. "I told you I didn't want to marry him". She got up and stood bedside the other girls. "I'm the maid of honor!". She chuckled. They continued the wedding despise Donna's Mom rambling. Donna felt proud of what she did. Cause she did to help with Robin's escape. She saw him running home. When she stopped him and hid him behind a bush seeing the black van pass by. She told him to leave. To come back when he thought it was safe. That's she would take care of him for him. And now he was back. After so long he's back. Back to his little family. That was soon to be made as a big one.
______________________________________________
Doing this in gym 🥺