Let's help each 💙💜❤️

Requested

Finney x robin
_______________________________________________
After the kidnapping thing everyone thought robin was dead. The only reason they thought that was because robin didn't come back to school when Finney did. That was because robin was scared to go back. He was scared that he would get kidnapped again. Finney was still scared but he kept going to school. They found a place where they could stay just the two of them.

Finney got home from school and went up to there room. robin was sitting down covering himself with the blanket. Finney threw his stuff down and picked him up. "Robin don't sleep on the ground". Robin hugged him. Finney kissed his boyfriend. They sat in silence. "Should we even be happy that where alive. I mean look at us. Where useless to everyone" Finney agreed. Even after he escaped everyone didn't care they didn't bully him but they just didn't care about him. Robin got on Finney's lap and kissed him.

"What's this?". Robin looked up at him. "I don't know. I'm just bored that's all". Finney sighed and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Let's sleep". Robin nodded. It was very traumatizing for them. After being in that hell place whats there to do now. Robin rolled to his side and saw Finney dead asleep. He smiled and ruffled his hair. He loved him so much. Robin would protect Finney till the day he dies.
-
Robin's pov
"Your not sleeping are you". I turned around and covered my head Finney laughed and turned my around. "I was dreaming but if my boyfriend can't sleep then I'll just have to help". I rolled my eyes and kissed his nose. He sat me on top of him. Fuck. I looked down. "Damit". He moved my hips a bit. I let out muffled moans as he moved my hips on his crotch. He took his shirt off and leaned my lips close to his. "I won't go hard on you okay". I nodded. He kissed me. I kept grinding on him faster than before.

I was breathing heavily. Before I could do anything else he took me off and laid me down on the bed. He kissed my neck and bit it.  I whimpered from it. He unzipped my pants and threw them off to the side. "Let's forget about everything. We can forgot his touch". I nodded as I bit my lip. He took his pants off and boxers. He moved my body close to his dick. I felt it through my underwear. I threw my head back and covered my mouth. He lifted my shirt off and sucked on my chest. I placed my hands on his messy curl's. Fuck this was so good. "F-finn~". He stopped and looked at me. "It's sad how he got to fuck you before me. But you never enjoyed it. You love the way I touch you".

Fuck my head was going crazy with those words. "You love me. Only me. I never want to see another person touch your precious body. Your mine robin". God I threw myself onto him and kissed him. I placed my hands on his dick and started to strock it. He placed his hands around my waist pushing my body closer to his. I stroked faster until he came. He pushed me off and pushed my head down on his dick. "Lick it up, swallow the whole thing. You made this mess, so clean it good". I licked all over his dick. He groaned and moaned.

I picked up my face back to his face. He opened my mouth sticking my tongue out. "Good boy" he kissed me and then brought us to the shower. We took a bath and laid in bed again. "I really love you Finn. I'm glade I had you with me down there". He looked at me and smiled. "I'm glade you where down there too. I thought you where dead. But I'm glade you weren't". I sat up to his level and rubbed my nose against his. He laughed and kissed me.
-
Robin and finney helped each other through there ups and downs. It really did help a lot. Still robin wouldn't go outside but he started to do online school. They did a lot of gay stuff 🤨📸 cause like you know there gay 🤧. But they loved each other a lot. They only needed each other. No one else but then. Happy together. Gay together. 😍