You helped me, I help you💜

Requested
Rinny
TW: the grabber 😱
_______________________________________________
All Finney's life he was bullied and called names. He hated it so much. But once he found robin, his is life turned. Robin would constantly fight people who bullied him. He protected him his whole life of there school year. He was really thankful to have him in his life. But still he was still being bullied but not so much. They didn't beat him up anymore. They just called him names.

Finney knew that one day he would have stand up for himself. Robin would always say that. But robin understood him. He didn't push him into being a fighter like him. He was fine with being a nerdy kid who was obsessed with space and really good at math. Robin loved him no matter what he was.
-
Robin was at the grab-N-go waiting for Vance to stop playing his game. Robin groaned and taped his foot on the floor. "Shut up. Your distracting me". Robin rolled his eyes. "And I want to go home ugly face". The door opened and Finney came inside with Bruce. Robin shot up and ran towards him. "Finally! Something I can actually look at without boring myself to death".

Finney's cheeks turned light pink. "Oh- well, ah- thanks". Robin gave him a small smile that Finney loved. He would always get butterflies everytime he saw his smile. They weren't far apart. There nose where really close. Vance pulled robin away from Finney. "You wanted to leave, no? Let's go". Robin shoke his head. "Nooooo! I'm good, I'm staying take your boyfriend". Bruce grabbed Vance's hand and left.

Finney looked back at robin. They gave each other a smile before leaving. They walked back to Robin's place. They sat on the couch and watched something on the TV.
-
The next day robin got really sick. His uncle and mother had work so they couldn't stay with him but they tried there best to get there work done so they could see him. Robin's whole body was weak. He kept throwing up and sneezing. Finney was at school bouncing his leg up and down because he felt the bullies stare him down.

Once the bell rang he ran. He ran into the bathroom. The door opened and he turned around being pulled by his shirt. "Your little boyfriend isn't here to save you Finney". Finney closed his eyes before he felt himself being thrown onto the floor. They kicked his face and stomach. His lips were bleeding. His hands where valiantly shaking. The laughed and left him there.

He couldn't stop the tears falling down his eyes. He got up and looked in the mirror. He got so mad he grabbed his stuff and ran out of the school. He knocked on robins house. Robin opened it and felt Finney fall on top of him. He closed the door and sat him down. "It's okay". Finney buried his face into the crock of robins neck. He ended up falling asleep. Robin carefully placed him down on the couch and got up. He sneezed before leaving the house.
-
Finney woke up a while later. Robin wasn't with him. He looked around. Nobody. He noticed that his shoes where gone. He left the house and searched for robin. He looked around the neighborhood but didn't see him. Then he saw him standing in front of an older looking man. His face was painted white. Some clown he thought. Finney did not like the way that man pulled robin close to him.

Robin pushed him back and sneezed. "Son of a bitch! TOUCH ME AND I'LL FUCKING K-KILL YOU". The man laughed. "You can't really.  I'm older, smarter, stronger. And your really sick right now. So no one's going to come and save you". He grabbed robins and choked him. Finney wanted to help. He felt anger inside him. But he was weak. There was no way he would be able to throw a punch.

But then again he couldn't let his own friend be taken. Finney had no choice. he ran up to the man and clenched his fist into a ball. He punched the living shit out of him. He grabbed his face and smashed it against the concrete floor. He kept doing that until blood was spilling around his head. He grabbed robin with his bloody hands and brought him home.

Robin pushed him away and ran upstairs. He took his clothes off and got in the bath turning the cold water on. Finney at down and kissed his shoulders. "I'll make you something".
-
Robin was still on the bathtub but he was feeling a lot better from the tea and medicine he was drinking. Finney kissed his lips. "We can sl-".

"Wow! I knew you had it in you Finn. I knew you could stand up and fight back"

"........well y-yeah, you know. I returned the favor......you helped me so I helped you"

Robin chuckled and brought him in for another kiss. "I appreciate it. Thank you". Finney pushed him away and laughed.