What if gwen-🔪💙💜

Requested
Finney x robin
Gwen 🙏💜
_______________________________________________
Robin and Finney where in math class planning on what they where going to do after school. Robin didn't want Finney to go home cause of what his father did this morning to Gwen. So he wanted Finney to go to his house and relax. Gwen was going to Susie's house so she was safe there. Robin and Finney where told to quite down multiple times but robin would only talk louder to get him mad. So he just gave up and let them talk.

"We can go back to my place! You can help me on my math homework and then we can watch a movie!" Finny nodded. "We'll get some snacks too". Robin jumped in excitement. The other kids looked but didn't say anything. Robin start to lean his chair back. Finney was so worried and kept looking just in case he fell back. Robin noticed and leaned more back. Finney pulled him back down and looked at him dead in the eye. Robin stopped and picked up his pencil.

After math they went to lunch. Gwen ran up to them with Susie. Gwen jumped into Robin's back and he carried her to the lunch line. Once they got there lunch they sat down. Gwen opened her mouth so robin could feed her like a baby. He was busy talking with Finney so he didn't listen. She rolled her eyes and picked the fork up and twirled it around the spaghetti and then placed it on Robin's hands. "Feed me now". Robin laughed and brought the fork close to her mouth. She ate it and asked for more. Finney rolled his eyes.

"You treat her like a baby. She knows how to feed herself"

"Your just mad that your boyfriend doesn't want to feed you"

"HE ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND"

"Not yet"

Finney looked away with blush in his face. Gwen started laughing while Susie Pattes her back. "You idiot". Robin uncovered Finney's face and smiled. "Will you?". Finney pulled robin into a kiss. Gwen began choking on her food. "Stop that is nasty!". Finney kept kissing him until Gwen got up and threw her food away. Finney pulled away and looked at Gwen. Robin was all flustered. "Eh I think lunch ended let's go". Susie dragged Gwen out of the lunch room. Robin looked at Finney. "Your really good with your mouth". Finney pushed him away.

Finally school was over. Robin and Finney headed off to the store after saying goodbye to Gwen. Robin noticed a black van parked outside. He couldn't see the man sitting in drivers seat. He was looking at the two boys. Admiring there beauty. Robin hurried Finney inside. They picked out some different type of candys and chips. They got some drinks. And then they got some random alien toy Finney found. Once they paid and left the van was no longer there. Robin was relived.

They headed back home. Once again they passed the school and into a side walk where the van was parked at. This time the man came out. He had a hat with a cape behind his back and a painted face. "You wanna see a majic trick?". Finney nodded. Robin didn't. "Why not? It'll be fun". Robin shoke his head again. "No we don't want to!". The man ignored him and took out some candy from his hat. "Here". He picked one out and handed it to him. Robin without hesitation took it. It was stupid but he had a sweet tooth for everything.

The man grabbed a black balloon from his Van and gave it to Finney. Finney took it and looked at robin. His head felt dizzy. The man grabbed Finney and put him in a choke hold. Robin tired his best to fight but he had been drugged with that candy.

Gwen was around the corner she needed to get something from the store. She was jumping over the tiles when she heard yelling she peeked over the corner and saw Finney and robin. She grabbed and rock and ran up to them. "STUPID ASSHOLE!?". she threw the rock at the man. Finney dropped to the floor and crawled towards robin. Gen picked the rock back up and smacked the man with it. He was bleeding out a lot from his face. She got off of him and threw the rock away. "You ugly asshole". She kicked him and then went up to the two boys.

Finney gave robin something to drink. It wants his favorite. But it was good enough to make him throw up the candy. Robin wiped his mouth away and hugged Gwen. "My hero!"
Gwen laughed and held him up. "I can take him back home you go home safe" Gwen nodded and left. Finney carried robin back to his place. His uncle opened and took him in his arm. Finney followed him up to his room. "Let him rest". His uncle left the room. Finney sat beside robin. He took his hair and played around with it. He turned the TV on and took the candy bags out. Robin quickly woke up.

He sat up and crawled in between him. Finney got the blanket and covered both of them. "Your sister is the best!. Finny nodded. "Your daughter". He teased. Robin laughed and smiled. "Yeah, my daughter". Finney held robin close to them while they watched there movie.

So.....What if robin and Finney where on there way back home when a man drugged robin and  held finney into a choked hold. Gwen was on her way to the store to get something when she saw her brother and friend in trouble. What if she picked up a rock like she did with Finney's bullies and killed him with it. She saved them this time.