My little brother 💜🔪❤️

Vance x robin
Griffin being a little brother to robin
_______________________________________________
Robin and Griffin where outside looking for something interesting to do. It was Saturday and usually they have things to do but so far everything has been really boring. Robin couldn't anymore he just threw himself in the middle of the grass. Griffin followed. They laid there while the sun birds and clouds past by. That was until Robin's ex boyfriend happened to pass by and see them. Robin had to act like they where dating scince griffin still didn't know they broke up. "Funny seeing you here lovely".

Robin rolled his eyes and forced a smile. And sat up and looked at Vance with anger in his eyes. Vance pulled robin up and kissed him. "Go away man. We talked about this". Vance ignored him. Griff you wanna go play with daisy?". Griffin nodded rapidly. They followed him home. Griffin went to go look for daisy while Vance admired his ex boyfriend. "He's just going to play with her and then where leaving". Vance shrugged his shoulders. "If that's what you want". He sat down and turned the TV on. Robin didn't want to even sit down.

"Sit your silly ass down or do you want me to force that ass of yours onto my lap". Robin flinched a bit. He sat down and faced the TV. Vance pulled him next to him. Robin pushed him back. "Vance stop! Where not dating anymore. You know why I broke up with you". Vance looked at him disappointed. "You didn't want people to know that you where gay". Vance laughed. Robin didn't find anything funny about that. He called griffin. "Where leaving come on". Robin took griffins hand and left.

Oh but poor robin messed up. Vance watched them leave. Once they where out of site he went up to his room. He made sure his pocket knife was in his hoodie. Vance chuckled once more. This was going to be fun for him.
-
Robin was really pissed off griffin was really confused but he didn't want to ask anything. He left griffin at his house and then to his. But on his way there Vance pushed him behind a bush. Robin struggled to get free from Vance grip. Vance grabbed his pocket knife and trailed it down Robin's neck. Robin crude out in pain. He couldn't think straight. Vance picked him up and went home. Once he got home he threw him on the couch and got on top of him. "You pissed me off today robin. You should really be punished for that".

Vance removed Robin's shirt and licked the blood off of his neck. Robin threw his head back from the sting. Vance caressed Robin's stomach. He pulled him into a kiss. Robin tried his best to push him off. Finally he did. He tired running but Vance tripped him over and picked him up. He went upstairs to his bedroom and locked the door. He placed robin onto the bed and went in between him. Vance unzipped his pants and slid his hand inside. Robin threw his head back as he felt Vance rub him through his underwear.

Vance kept rubbing him until he felt wetness around his underwear. He got on top of the bed and sat robin in between him. He made them face the mirror I'm front of them. Vance slipped his hand inside his underwear and slowly rubbed Robin's pussy. Robin threw his head back and covered his nose. "F-fuck!". Vance loved seeing robin like this. Robin was a strong kid. But to Vance he was whore for him. Even if he denied it. Vance pushed in his two fingers and started to push them in and out of him. Robin had drool dripping down his mouth.

Vance forced robin too look at himself in the mirror. He kept pushing in faster. "Look at yourself robin. You think your so tough. But you really aren't. Your a fucking whore asking to be fucked, asking to cum". Robin shoke his head as Vance took his hands out of his mouth. Vance heard all the moans and cries that robin was holding in for so long. Vance had enough he took his fingers out and pulled robins pants and underwear off. He got in between robin and leaned down to his clit. Robin tired to stop him but Vance stuck his tongue out and licked it. Robin threw his head back.

"V-VANCE! I can't!". Vance didn't listen he kept going. Robins eyes felt like they where all the way at the back of his head and his pussy felt so good. Vance got up and put his finger inside him. Robin felt his own body move. He pulled robin into a kiss. Robin wanted his tongue inside him. Vance gave him what he wanted. There tongues swirled around each others mouth. Vance pushed his finger inside harder and robin finally came. They broke the kiss. Robin was panting hard. Vance licked up his cum and kissed him. Robin couldn't move he couldn't breath either.

Vance picked him up and put him in the bath. He washed him off and then put his clothes back on. "I enjoyed today love". Robin pushed him away and ran home. Griffin was waiting for robin outside his house. "Griffin! What are you doing here?". Griffin stood up and ran to him. "My parents where fighting again". Robin opened the door and pulled robin inside. He brought him up to his room and laid him in his bed. "Sleep Griff". Griffin nodded and covered himself up. Robin went into the bathroom and saw the cut in his neck. He looked down at himself in shame.

"Pice of shit". Robin said while a smile grew on his face.