Don't leave me💜🔪

Requested
(Finney x Donna x robin)
Rinna 😍 yuh

😟My work job is really weird, funny, and stressful 😍but anyways it's good I love it.
_________________________________________
Donna placed back and forth in her room. She bit her nail as she thought of something. But everything was twisting and turning. "Donna...babe it's time to go". Her mother's calm voice snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked at her seeing she had already had her black dress on. Donna nodded as she walked towards the door and closed it

She stood on the wet grass as the rain poured down the sky. The priest talked as she saw Robin's mom and Finney's dad crying. She looked at the coffins. She felt tears prick through her eyes. She hated Albert or the grabber. She hated him with everything she had inside her. That mad killed her two friends. Her two favorite people. She was never going to forgive him for that. Never

"Donna, are you staying?". Donna's mother rubbed her shoulder. "Yes...just a bit more". She kissed her head. "Alright, get home safe. And come back before it gets darker". She gave her the umbrella as she walked towards her husband. Donna placed her hand on the ground. She didn't care if it was still raining and there was mud getting all over her dress. She simply sat down.

She started at the two names. Then an image showed of the man. He laughed as robin and Finney stood there. Donna yelled for them to move. The grabber got closer.

   "They're dead. Dead all because of me!"

Donna opened her eyes as she gasped for air. She looked around. The rain had finally stopped. She caught her breath and stood up. She screamed in anger. She stayed silent before throwing the umbrella away and running off. She ran as the rain began to pour once again but only harder. "REALLY!?". Donna yelled. She ran until she bumped into a man who was also running.

A book fell out of his hands. He looked at her with fear in his eyes. "T-take....TAKE TAKE TAKE!?". He shoved the book in her hands and ran off. Donna tried getting up but her knee was bleeding. "Shit-!. It hurts...". Donna grabbed onto a pole and pulled herself up. She limped her way back home. Once she got home her mother was horrified. "Baby! What happened! Where's the umbrella I gave you".

Donna softly pushed her away. "I'm alright...I'm alright". Donna went to her room and got in the shower. After she fixed up her cut and got in her bed. She looked at the book. It was never wet or dirty. She grabbed it and flipped through the pages. Then there was one. "Travel back". Donna read through it. She smiled. She grabbed whatever material she needed to get.

"Now I wait to see". Donna closed the book and slipped it under the pillow. She grabbed the knife and picked her finger. She pressed it over the photo of her and the two boys. She then resisted three words four times. She felt her head get dizzy. Before she knew it she fell asleep
-
"Wake up Donna". Donna hummed as she picked her head up. She looked around the room. "...no way". She smiled knowing that she was back. She looked to her side. "Finney". Finney gave her a smile. "Did you get any sleep last night? You slept throughout the whole class". He laughed as she gave him a smile

"Alright let's go find robin". They got up and walked out of the class. Robin stood in front of Bruce. Donna sorta felt anger towards him. She looked as he smiled and laughed with him.

"No worries robin. If you need any help with science I got you. Just tell me before hands". Robin smirked. "I know. I don't want to ruin your plans with your boyfriend Vance". Robin made a kissy face. Bruce pushed him away lightly. "Shut up. Now go, your boyfriend and girlfriend are waiting for your slow ass". Robin rolled his eyes and turned around. "Hi guys". Finney said hi back.

Donna hugged him. "Hi". Robin hugged back. "I was thinking about watching I move today! My place of course. I just have to get the candy first". Finney nodded. "Yeah I have to go home and make sure my father's alert of this. Gwen's not staying home today so he's alone today". Donna froze. She felt that thing in her head. A terrible image poped in her head. "Wh-why don't we do it at the same time! Together"

Finney and robin looked at her. "I mean it's not so hard right?". Robin laughed she patted her shoulder. "Not a problem Donna. Of course we can go together". Finney smiled before Gwen ran up to him. "Candy? You better better save some for me!". Finney rubbed her head. "I'll make sure of that".

She smiled and skipped back to her friends.

After school Donna made sure robin and Finney were right by her side. The went to Finney's house first. Then the candy store. On there way there. Donna looked around. There was a black van. She hurried robin and Finney away from it. "Abracadabra? Some van". Finney whispered. Donna frowned. "So! What movie are we watching?".

Robin turned around and walked backwards as he looked at them. "I was thinking Texas chainsaw massacre!". Finney groaned. "No. We always see that and it scares me!". Robin laughed. "That's because your a big pussy!". Finney rolled his eyes. "Says you". Robin frowned and smacked his head. "Shut up Finn". Finney stuck his tongue out

Robin did to before bumping into someone. "Sorry". Robin turned around to see a man with a painted face smiling down at him. "Don't worry about it kid". Donna glared at the man. He saw how his hands where still on Robin's waist. Donna grabbed robin and pulled him inside the store. "You okay Donna?". Donna nodded. "Yeah! I'm good".

Donna looked back at robin who was now in the candy aisle. "Robin". Donna walked over to him. "What candy do to guys want?"
-
After being with them for some time. Donna had gotten out of hand. She would constantly see that van. She would get mad at robin and Finney for talking to other people or not telling her where they were. She had to protect them. There wasn't any other answer. She was going to do it.

Even if it meant that she had to put her life on the line.

"So finney has a game today witch where going". Donna nodded. "yeah but we better make it on time. Last time you came really late!". Robin awkwardly laughed. They sat down on the couch and looked at the TV. Robin rested his head on her shoulder. "Wake me up when we leave". Donna nodded. She smiled as she watched him fall asleep.

"I won't let anything happen to you both....no one will even try to come up to you. I'm here now....they won't come in your way. Not even him". Donna looked down at robin. She gently placed a kiss on his lips.

A few minutes later they where at the game. Tho Donn got distracted with the van being parked outside. She groaned and looked back. Finney was finally up. Her and robin cheered for him. "Shit I have to pee. I'll be right back". Donna grabbed his hand. "Donna really I do have too". Donna let go. She made sure he did went inside. But she also watched Finney.

The game had ended and Finney's teams lost. Donna was sad but angry that robin didn't come back. She walked down the bleachers and looked for him. That's when she saw him talking to that man. She ran up to him and grabbed robin. "Don't you dare fucking touch him!". Robin looked at her in surprise. "Donna? He wasn't doing anything. We where just talking"

Donna laughed. "Sure you where. You go with Finney". Robin didn't move. "NOW!". Robin ran back to find Finney. "Your trying to save the day now?". The grabber laughed. "Shut up....I don't want you going near him or Finney". The grabber smiled. "Okay I won't". Donna punched him. "DON'T COME NEAR THEM!?". Robin came back and pulled her off of him. "Donna calm down!". Donna kept cursing

Robin covered her mouth. "I'm sorry. Really sorry". They ran back home. "What was that! Why did you punch some random man!". Donna frowned. "You want the truth. That's man is your kidnapper! I'm not even from here! I traveled back in time just for you guys!". Robin stepped back. "I didn't want to see you guys go! I didn't want you guys to leave me alone! I hated every minute I saw you with someone else. They can't protect you....I can"

"Stop lying"

"I'm not lying...I'm telling the truth"

"Stop it Donna. This isn't like you. What the fuck is wrong with you".

Donna's smile faded. "I.... don't know.... just don't leave me". She hugged them both. "Don't leave me....". Finney grabbed her face and kissed her. "We won't... just don't act that way please". Donna nodded. "I won't". They each gave each other a hug. Donna opened her eyes and smiledm "I won't let anyone come across you both". She whispered.