Parents 💜❤️

Finney x robin
Aged up
______________________________________________
Robin was at home playing around with the cat while Finney was at work. Robin didn't have to do much since Finney and him cleaned the whole house yesterday. Robin was really bored. Finney walked in and stretched his arms out. "Fuck they really give me a fucking hard time". Robin laughed before kissing him. Finney smirked and kissed him back.

They walked to the couch. Robin got on top of Finney's lap. "I'm loving this". Robin rolled his eyes. Finney unbuttoned his shirt and slipped robin shirt off. He gently kissed his neck. Robin wrapped himself around his neck. Finney bite his neck and left a hickey. Finney kissed robin once more before taking Robin's pants off. He unzipped his pants and placed robin on top of him. Robin closed his eyes and frowned. "It's alright I'll let you adjust". Robin breathed in and out before moving up and down.

Finney started groaning while robin moaned. Robin felt his body twitch. Finney helped him move more faster. Robin bit his bottom lip and kissed Finney. There tongues where swirling around inside there mouths. Finney laid robin down on the couch. He thrusted inside him faster. Robin threw his head back and let out a loud moan. Finney felt Robin's inside rubbing against his dick. "P-please, I'm done". Finney thrusted a bit more before cuming inside robin. Robin moaned and came as well. Once Finney pulled out Robin's body twitched.

He felt so full and his legs where shaking. Finney panted a little before picking up robin and putting both of them in the shower. Once they finished they laid down in bed. But the one thing they forgot to use was protection.

Robin had been feeling dizzy and sick for some time now. He would constantly throw up and get pain in his stomach. Finney didn't know what was up. Robin also noticed that he hadn't been getting his usual periods. On his due date it didn't happen. But never had he thought to go to the doctor. Today robin was throwing up in the bathroom. Finney was really worried about him. "Robin did you eat anything bad?" Robin shook his head no. "Not that I can think off. Everything was okay". Finney kept thinking. "Finn....." Finney looked at robin

"Yeah". Robin looked at his dead in the eye. "Did we use protection that time we had sex?". Finney lit his eyes up. "Holy shit". Robin covered his mouth. "I- I'll go buy a pregnancy test. Stay here!". Finney ran to the store. He looked for the ones that actually said pregnant or not pregnant. He found them and too them up front. He got it and left. Once he got go home Robin was sitting down next to the cat. Finney handed him the pregnancy test. Finney was a bit worried. He did want to have a kid with robin but that was only if robin wanted to.

Robin came out of the bathroom. His head was down. "What happened?". Robin looked at him with tears in his eyes. "I'm pregnant Finn". Robin grew a smile on his face. "I'm a father!" Finney hugged robin and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to be a dad!". Robin nodded he was also going to be a dad only they would say he was going to be a mother but dad seemed much more better to him. Both of them where over the moon with the news. They dicided to wait a bit until they told there relatives.

The reason being was that they wanted to make sure the baby was okay and that they where actually going to have a kid. They got in the car and drove to the clinic. They sat down until they got called in. "Mhm seems about right. Your pregnant. A girl". Finney grabbed Robin's hand and squeezed it. "A baby girl". The doctor smile at them. "You guys are a really cute couple. Look really young too". Robin smiled. "Well so far the baby is doing fine. Just prevent yourself from doing any sexual stuff and if you just can't then make sure to do it slow not rough"

They thanked him and left. Robin kept looking at the pictures. "My precious baby girl". Finney loved seeing robin happy like that. "You got any names?". Robin shrugged. "Not really. We can leave that up to Gwen". Finney laughed and nodded "yeah hopefully she doesn't pick a name that she likes and we hate". Robin smiled while he chuckled.
-
See everything was alright until it turned down hill for Finney. Robin would constantly throw a fit, get sad, cry, get mad, ask for to much. Finney also tried his best not to go overboard with the kissing and everything but robin would always get mad or guilt trap him about it. If he didn't give the amount of kisses and affection robin wanted he wouldn't talk to him or he would say that he didn't love him anymore.

Robin also craved a lot of weird food combinations. What he mostly ate was candy witch he never got tired of. Once again they went to go check on the baby. It was the same a healthy baby girl. Then came the day they where going to tell there parents. Robin was already developing a bump. They went to Robins house first. His relatives where already there. Seemed like they where visiting. Robin sat down next to Finney. His mother looked at him up and down. "Robin. engordaste o algo?".

Translation: "did you get fat or something"

Robin wanted to laugh but he held it in. "Mama I'm pregnant". The whole house went silent. His mother pushed Finney out if the way. She placed her hand on Robin's stomach. "What is it?". Robin didn't say anything. "Can't tell you". Everyone congratulated them. Robin felt overwhelmed with all hugs. Finney pulled him away and held him close to him. His uncle was very happy. Robin had to leave so gave thanked them all and then left. They headed over to Finney's house. His dad greeted them in. Gwen rushed over to hug them. They settled down. Now it was Finney doing the talking.

"Well dad. I'm going to be a dad". Terrance was speechless but not Gwen. "IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!?". Gwen started jumping up and down. Terrance was still speechless. "Well we dicided to let Gwen pick a name scince we suck at picking out names". Gwen stoped jumping and looked at us. "Well is it a boy or girl?". Robin looked at Finney before looking back at Gwen. "It's a girl". Gwen nodded "give me some more time". They nodded. "Uh well congratulations". Finney thanked his father.
-
They threw a gender reveal party. The cake had strawberry filling inside once you cut it. There where games for the adults and the kids. And all the candy where pink themed. Once it was time to pop the balloon everyone voted on what the baby was. Gwen already knew so she already voted for what the baby was. "1..2..3!". Robin grabbed the needle and popped it. Pink glitter fell from the balloon. Some where upset and some where happy. Gwen was obviously super happy.
-
Finally the baby was finally deciding to come out. Robin was in a lot of pain. Finney had to wait outside. He started to bounce his leg up and down. Everyone arrived shortly after. Finney kept thinking if they did there best to keep the baby healthy. The doctor came out. "Who's the father?". Finney stood up. "Congratulations it's a beautiful healthy girl. Come in". Finney entered the room. Robin was sleeping. They brought the baby out. For the first time Finney saw his child. He held his daughter close to him.

Gwen entered the room. "What's the name?" Finney asked. "Faye". Finney looked at her and laughed. "Where you thinking about fairy's while you where naming her?". Gwen rolled her eyes. The baby opened her eyes. "Hi Faye" Finney kissed his daughter's cheek. Everyone got a turn to look at the baby but robin. He was sleeping a lot. But he finally decided to wake up. Robin looked around. "Morning". Finney placed Faye in his arms.

"........my baby".

"Faye Blake"

"Beautiful"

Finney kissed robin and sat next to him. There whole life changed after. They threw many parties to welcome Faye into the family. Even after Faye was born. Robin and Finney made sure to wear protection when having sex. Faye was crawling around the house while the cat chased her. Robin and Finney where exhausted. Faye made a big mess after eating. "She's just like you, a real trouble maker". Robin rolled his eyes. Finney smiled. He picked up Faye and brought her to the couch. She grabbed Robin's hair and put it in her mouth. "No Faye bad girl". Faye frowned.

Robin took her baby bottle and gave it to her. She quite down. Finally she was quite. They spent the day sleeping and relaxing.
____________________________
Period ahh period uhh🧍