My heroes! 💜💙

Requested
Finney x robin
Gwen 😋
_______________________________________________
Robin stood there standing in front of Finney while he cleaned his hand out. Finney stared back in silence. Finally robin broke the silence. "Hey, do you have time to pass by my house?". Finney already knew what he was going to ask for. "Is it math again?". Robin nodded as a smile grew on his face. "Yeah Mr. Johnson talks to fast. Can you walk me through it. If I get another F I'm suspended". Finney rolled his eyes "yeah sure no problem". Robin gave him a soft smile. Finney grabbed his stuff and waited for robin

They walked off to there next class. Robin was sitting in class making paper airplanes with any kind of paper he had. Some kid bummed threw something at him. He turned around to see who. The kid looked at him with a smirk. "What are you looking at freck". Robin was pulled back before he could even touch the kid. "Robin do you want to go to the office or not". Robin relaxed his fist. The teacher let go of him. Thats when robin grabbed the kid and started to punch him. The teacher went to the phone. The boy that was underneath robin just smirked at robin wich robin felt uncomfortable of.

He'd never seen anyone smirk or smile at him when he's beating them up. "You think your so strong robin? You really aren't. You cry for your dead father and mother! Your a fucking fag with that Finney boy!". Robin grabbed his head and smashed it against the desk. He began screaming as blood fell from his nose and mouth. The class went silent. The teacher even did to. Robin let go of the boys hair. The door opened and the principle saw the fucked up kid and robin. They called an ambulance and took robin up to the main office.

"Robin you know this isn't allowed in our school! What where you thinking! You where killing that boy! What was going on in your mind! His parents our now complaining!". Robin sat there in silence. The principal sighed and shoke her head. "I'm sorry robin but your suspended for 2 weeks". Robin didn't care he was hurt about what that kid said to him. Robin was sent home. He walked off to his house. Once he got home he fell onto the ground and cried. He cried about the loss of his parents. First his dad dead from the war and then his mother died from cancer.

His uncle was sick. His life was fucked up. But he had to stay strong for them. He wiped away his tears and went up to his room. He checked the time 2:16. He laid down in his bed and went to sleep. Around 3:52 he woke up. He sat up and yawned as he stretched his arms out. He took the blankets off and went to his bathroom. He splashed some cold water onto his face. Then changed. He looked out the window seeing kids run to there house or on bikes.

Robin opened the door and shut it. He began walking to a near buy store to get some snacks for him and finney. On his way there he saw a black van. A man came out and walked right towards him. Robin felt like running he should have but he didn't he ended being face to face with the man. "You wanna see a magic trick kid?". His voice was dark and childish. Robin hesitated. What's the worst that can happen. "Sure". He spoke up. The man smiled. "Great choice!". He opened his van door and slowly reached in robin stood there waiting for him

But from the corner of his eyes he saw two people he knew. He was going to turn around when the man grabbed him and tried to force him into eating something. Finney and Gwen where talking while walking. They dicided to go to the store to buy more ice cream. Finney's smile faded. He stopped and looked at something horrible. Gwen also saw it. "Not today bitch!". Gwen ran up to the man. She pushed him out of the way. The man grabbed her arm and pushed down onto the floor. Finney snuck around in his van finding a knife.

He plunged it right into the man mouth (mouth wide open😩). He let go of Gwen. Finney grabbed Gwen and stood her up. "I'm fine go get robin". She started coughing. Finney grabbed robin and picked him up. "Robin....." Robin looked at him with tears. "Hey no don't cry!". Finney put him down and hugged him. Gwen walked towards them and joined in. "I'm sorry, it was my fault". Finney picked his face up. "No it's not your fault okay". Finney gave him a quick kiss. "It's alright I got you robin".

Robin hugged him once again. "Yeah really it wasn't your fault you where just not in the right mind". Gwen held Robin's hand and squeezed them. "Thank you both". They nodded.

After they ended up going to robins house and staying the night. They made sure he wasn't freaking out anymore. They watched a movie the rest of the night. They loved the peace and quiet. Just the three of them.