You come first🔪💜

Requested
Finney x robin
Bruce x robin
Billy x robin
_______________________________________________
Bruce sat in his chair looking at robin. His shoulders that where exposed where so beautiful to him. His beautiful skin. It looked soft. Soft to touch, too feel, too have, too take. The bell rang and robin got up. He walked out of the room. Bruce followed him before people started to crowd him. Robin walked to his next class. Finney sat there waiting for him. Robin smiled and sat next to him.

Robin pushed his fingers close to Finney's. Finney looked down and grabbed them. "Don't be shy". Robin smiled. He was so in love with him. They haven't dicided if they wanted to start dating but for know there just going to act like there friends with benefits. Robin got bored. He played around with his pencil. He poked Finney with it. "Robin stop it" he groaned. Robin sighed and threw his head back. Billy smiled at him.

"Hey bill, you got any?". Billy nodded. He grabbed a handful of candy. "Here". Robin took them and thanked him. He set them on the table and ate them. He opened one and grabbed Finney's mouth. "There really good!",. Finney nodded.

After school they headed home. Robin walked Finney home before going to his. On his way there he saw Bruce and Billy. "Hey Rob". Robin waved at them. They followed him. "You have any plans?". Bruce asked. "Nah, you wanna come hangout?". They nodded. Robin smiled. Once they got to robins house they put there stuff down and turned the TV on. Robin went in the kitchen and grabbed some snacks.

They sat down and watched a movie. It got late outside so they had to go home. Billy and Bruce looked at each other before giving robin a kiss goodbye on the cheek. Robin closed the door. He sat down flustered. But no he shoke his head. He liked Finney. It was going to stay like that. Bruce and Billy started to hangout with robin after school. They would constantly do this.

They started to separate robin from Finney. But robin had enough. He lied and said he had planes. Finney came over for a sleepover. They laid next to each other cuddling. What he didn't know is the teddy bear Billy had gotten robin had a camera in it. Billy was mad. He told Bruce about it. They knew what they had to do. Robin and finney where about to kiss when the phone rang. Robin got up and answered it. "Hello?". He said. No answer.

He hung up the phone. Then a knock. Finney opened it. No one. He looked around before he heard yelling. He turned and saw Bruce holding robin in his arms. Finney felt a sharp pain in his side. He looked down to see a knife. Billy laughed as he twisted it. Finney started to throw up blood. Robin screamed. "Shhh, it's okay. Don't cry robin. You don't need him". Finney fell to the floor. He looked up at robin.

Robin kicked his legs making Bruce let him go. He ran into the kitchen grabbing a knife. "Come near me and I'll kill you!". Bruce backed away. Robin walked closer. He pointed the knife at billy. He grabbed finney. "Stay with me Finn, don't go stay with me". Billy mocked him. He grabbed Finney and stabbed him in the chest. Robin ran towards him and threw the knife right in between in mouth. He pulled it out and looked at Bruce. "say hi to my father for me okay".

Robin stabbed Bruce until he was no longer breathing. He drops the knife and held Finney close to him. "Let's get you fucked up". They got to the hospital where they fixed him up. The bodies where taken away. They where safe. When Finney got out they made it official. Finney hugged his now boyfriend. "You'll always come first Finn".