Why can't you love me 💜🔪

Requested
Finney x robin
Billy x robin
_______________________________________________
Finney and robin where in math class passing notes scince they got split up for talking to much. Robin had an idea for them to sneak out. He got a pice of paper and threw at the teacher. "Who did that!" Robin pointed at Finney. He got sent outside. Robin then threw a pencil at some girl. "can you quit it". Robin kept on doing it until the teacher sent him outside to. He grabbed Finney and brought him to the bathrooms.

They began laughing. The door opened and Billy walked in. One he was Finney his smile faded. "Hey bill". Billy smiled and waved at him. He got next to him and began talking. Finney was just left there hearing there conversation. They heard footsteps coming closer to the bathrooms. Billy grabbed robin and pushed the both of them in the last stall. Finney went to the second one. They stayed quiet.

Billy and robin where trying there best not to start laughing. Once the door closed they got out. Robin and Billy burst out laughing. Finney just stood there 🧍.  Robin finally calmed down and went to Finney giving him a quick kiss. "Alright we have to leave but I'll talk to you next class". Billy nodded. When they left billy had a face of disgust and anger. Oh how he hated Finney. He got that they where friends and maybe where very close friends. But that didn't mean they had to end up together.

A wimp like Finney scored some fine boy like robin. It should have been him. Billy slammed his hands down on the sink. "Why can't you just fucking love me". He whispered under his breath. He sighed and left the bathroom. Second period came along and Billy was more than excited to see robin. Robin came in and sat next to him. They didn't pay attention to the teacher but themselves. That was until robin started talking about Finney.
-
Robin pov
I kept rambling about Finney. How cute he is, how nice he is, how strong he actually can be, and more. Billy smiled nodding at everything.  But it didn't seem like he was enjoying it. "Oh and also fi-, "hey you wanna help me on something?". He cut me off but I nodded. He took out a small canvas. "I'm supposed to free draw something and I wanted to draw you". I nodded. No one has ever drew me before. He started off with a sketch. It was great. Then he started with the real thing

He kept eye contact with me. I felt a bit overwhelmed. Now I know why I don't let people draw me but I couldn't say no. Okay now I needed to sneeze. I couldn't hold it in. I sneezed and shoke my head. "Sorry". He shoke his head "it's all good". He turned the picture around and showed me. "wow! It's so pretty". He smiled and held my hand. He was getting closer. The bell ran and I got. I left the class and went to go find Finney. He was already waiting for me. I ran up to him and gave him a kiss.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you all class". He gave him another lasting kiss. He pulled into the bathrooms and kissed my neck. I wrapped my hands around his neck and muffled my moans. He slipped his hand under my hand held my waist. "Let's ditch". I nodded. We got into the crowd and headed to the doors. We left and ran home. I got in bed while he laid next to me. My phone started ringing

"Billy?"

"Oh sorry"

"No, but why is he calling you?"

"I don't know"

"Just don't answer"

I turned my phone off and cuddled next to him.
-
No ones pov
Billy was so angry. He knew robin went home with Finney. Ugh. Bruce noticed he was angry. "Look bill, just leave them alone he's happy with Finney there's nothing you can do about it". Billy crumbled the drawing and threw away the picture. Fuck them.