It's a new life for us 💙💜

Requested
Finney x robin
Reincarnated AU
_______________________________________________
It was a pit full night. Rain dripped down from the sky onto the streets. And in one house there was a man with a knife and a dog. A boy standing there waiting for his death. The man grabbed the boys neck and slit his throat. The boy cried in pain. His body was loosing to much blood. The man kept stabbing the knife onto his neck. He got up and let the dog do the rest. The boy was on the ground throwing up blood. The man got down and picked up the boys head. He kissed him and once again stabbed him.

The boy fell and closed his eyes. He was no longer able to breath or hear anything. The only thing that went through his mind was his best friend Finney. Robin......Robin asked for his friend to stay safe he plead that his friend would live longer than him. But that was never the case. After his death things only got worse for Finney. His bullies bullied him to much to the point he wanted to kill himself. But that wasn't the case eathier. They where chasing him. Finney ran as fast as he could stopping in the middle of the road not knowing that his fate was to be set there.

He looked forward at the car that flashed his lights bright on him. He felt his head hit the cold rough ground. Blood splattered over the ground. His mind was fuzzy and hot. His death wasn't planned it was an "accident".
-
Present time
It's been many years since that day. Now two other boys have been born. Going by the same name Finney and Robin. Finney had a big brother that would constantly make fun of him. Finney would always talk back and his mother would just have to watch them. But something inside the boys heart felt different. Something saying that he never had a mother or brother. But he ignored it and took off. He went to the old grab-N-go. He sat down and looked at the pinball machine. It hadn't been touched. And that triggered something in him.

He felt like he knew a boy that would constantly play that game. He would play that game for hours. Finney got up and left. He put his hands on his pant pockets and walked around. Some boy was running fats he didn't notice he was there. Finney fell backwards while the kid filled on top of him. "I'm so sorry!" Another boy came running after. He picked up the boy from him. "I'm so sorry my little brother loves to runn around like crazy. I hope he didn't hurt you" Finney stood up and looked at the boy.

His eyes widened. "Robin". The boy looked up at him. Finney had tears forming in his eyes. Robin couldn't he pulled Finney into a kiss. "I-i thought this was it!". Robin shoke his head and sobbed on to his chest. "I've missed you so much.........I couldn't stop thinking about you.......how did you die". Finney picked Robin's face up and wiped his tears. "I got ran over from a car because of Matty and his friends". Robin bit his lip. Finney noticed his face turn red and his eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you". Finney shoke his head.

He picked up the trembling boys hand and brought it up to his face. "It's alright. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. But now where back together". With that they kissed again. They swore to never be apart from each other again. Never to leave there sides. Always to be together. If not......then they'll find themselves again. And again.