Catching up💙💜❤️

Bruce x robin
__________________________________________

Today was going really bad for Bruce. He woke up late for work and he spilled coffee on his shirt. He was having a really, really hard time. He hated it so bad but he kept his cool and acted as nothing happened. He sat down at his work place and sighed. His co worker Lisa peeked her head over and frowned. "Hey, here. I know you're going through it right now". Lisa handed Bruce some candy

He thanked her and ate one. "Today is just not my day". Lisa nodded. "Sorry about that. But don't think that much of it. I mean look at the bright side. You have a husband and a beautiful kid". Bruce groand. "Yeah I know, I love them both but robin.... he's just been distancing himself from me. He's acting really suspicious". Lisa sat next to him and listened. "He's coming home late and drunk. He doesn't want to sleep with me anymore or even kiss me. We haven't been spending any time together".

Lisa placed her hand on top of his. "I'm so sorry. My girlfriend was just like that before. But maybe talk to him or sort it out. He's probably going through something that's really personal for him to talk about". Bruce dropped his shoulders and nodded

After work he grabbed his stuff and left. When he got home the babysitter was holding Rumiko. She handed him the baby and left. Bruce put his stuff down and sat down on the couch. He sighed knowing Robin's wasn't here. "Hey baby". Rumiko smiled and put her hands up and down. Bruce kissed her cheek and got up. He walked towards the play room. He played around with her until she fell asleep. Bruce carried his kid to bed.

Just as he was about to close the door robin walked in the house. He had an angry expression on him. "Robin?". Robin looked up at him and slapped him. "Are you really fucking cheating on me!". Bruce stood in shock. "What!? Robin what would you think that". Robin scoffed. "You aren't holding hands with some chick at work?". Bruce shoke his head no. "So what's this then?". Robin pulled out a picture of him and Lisa holding hands.

"Robin! She was comforting me?". Robin pushed him out of the way. Bruce pulled him back and pushed him onto the couch. "Now that where on the same page we can talk about why your always coming home late? Coming home drunk, not kissing me anymore? What's up with that?". Robin looked away pushing Bruce off. "that's none of your business". Bruce angryly pinned him onto the couch and looked at him. "No! You're going to tell me everything".

Robin swallowed and looked at him. "Because.......i-.... because I thought you didn't love me anymore! I thought you wanted some other person. Some other girl. I was so jealous to see you spending your time at work with every girl. I hated how I went to see you, you never had time but had time to go out to eat with them. You had time for them and not me! That wasn't fair.....so I spent some time with Finney....".

Bruce pushed himself down on Robin's chest. ",
I'm sorry.....I didn't know... sorry". Robin played with his hair. "I'm sorry too". Bruce pulled his face up and kissed him. Robin wrapped himself on him and sat up on his lap. Bruce caressed his sides. He slipped his shirt off and kissed his neck. Robin threw his head back and bit his bottom lip. He moved slowly. Bruce bit down his neck leaving a few hickeys. They kissed once again

Bruce unzipped Robin's pants and placed his hands on his underwear. Robin flinched and moaned a bit. "Oh... you're already wet". Robin looked away in embarrassment. Bruce smiled and kissed him. "Sorry". He zipped up his pants and kissed him. "We'll continue later". Robin got off and walked towards rumikos room. "My precious baby". Bruce smiled. "She looks a lot like you". Robin frowned. "No, she literally looks like you?"

Bruce and robin started bickering about who she looked like. Rumiko the started crying. Robin shushed him and picked her up. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here, everything's okay". Bruce placed his hands over his face. "You okay?". Bruce nodded. He uncovered his face showing his pink face. Robin chuckled and kissed him. He placed Rumiko back and turned the lights off.

"Come on. We have a lot of catching up to do". Bruce nodded and placed his shoes on. He grabbed robins hand and headed out the door
__________________________________________
AHH! done with testing 🥹🥹🥹🙏🙏 I'm finally free🥹