vampires 🔪❤️💜

Bruce x robin
Vance x Finney
Includes: Blood
_______________________________________________
Robin and Finney had always grew up together. They where really close that people would tend to say they where going to end up dating each other. Well that wasn't as planned. Finney went to go a date Vance Hopper the kid no one liked. Robin went on to go date the popular boy Bruce Yamada. It really was twist for everyone. But robin father and Finney's das did not like Vance or Bruce.

Finney's father would say that Vance was a bad kid and a bad influence. Robins father just didn't want his son to be dating at this age. He was only 13 and he was also worried Bruce would do something to him.

But the two boys didn't listen. They continued to see there boyfriends. Until something changed in them
-
Robin and Finney where sitting on Robin's living room watch a movie. Finney was very intrigued about vampires. It was something new. Robin was bored of it. He knew they where fake. He didn't believe in such things. All he likes about the movie was the action. But sometimes they had to close there eyes when a rated r scene came on.

Robin was dying of boredom. It was dark outside so they couldn't go out. And because it's was raining. Robin turned the TV off and pulled Finney onto the couch. "I'm boreddddd, can we do something fun!". Finney rolled his eyes and threw him a pillow. "what do you want to do? There's nothing in your house that's fun". Robin whined and slowly fell down the couch.

He kicked his feet and shoke his head. Finney threw him the pillow. They continued doing that until there was a knock at the door. Finney answered it but nothing. Before he could close it Vance appeared and grabbed his waist. Finney jumped and smacked his back. Bruce walked in after and smiled when he saw his boyfriend laying on the floor. Robin stood up and kissed him.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?". Vance sat down and chuckled. "Well we where bored and we missed you". Bruce agreed. Robin pinch his nose before leaving the room. Bruce glanced at Vance before giving each other a small nod. Bruce for up and followed robin. Vance kissed his boyfriends nose before looking into his eyes. "Ew let's not". Finney pushed him away and got off

Vance pulled him back and connected there lips. Finney kissed back. Vance leaned more in and laid Finney down on the couch. He slipped his hand under his shirt and up to his stomach. Finney's body flinched a bit. Vance lifted his leg up and continued to kiss him. He kissed his neck and down his stomach. Finney pushed him away and laughed. "Okay not so much. I don't want the other's to hear us".

Vance nodded and pulled him up

With robin he was going to get some snacks when Bruce held his waist. He turned him around and kissed him. Robin did the same before Bruce picked him up and sat him on top of the counter. He looked down at his legs and kissed them. "Your thighs are so pretty robin. Your pretty yourself too". Robin giggled before Bruce kissed his neck. He licked it a bit. Robin stopped him. "okay okay enough. Let's go back".

Robin jumped down before he pulled himself back. "Fuck fuck!". He looked at his hands that where bleeding out. Bruce looked besides robins seeing a knife covered in the blood. He picked his hand up and brought it close to his mouth. Before he could do anything Finney came rushing in. "What! Oh my god! Here". Finney pulled robin to his side and grabbed a paper towel. Bruce looked disappointed.

Vance patted his back and whispered something in his ear. Bruce nodded. Finney bandaged his hand and threw the dirty papers away. He took the knife and washed it of putting it away. "What the fuck was a knife doing there". Finney shrugged. "We didn't use a knife all day". Robin sighed.

They sat back down on the couch and just laid there. Bruce softly rubbed Robin's hand. Finney stretched his arms out and cuddled up on Vance.
-
A bit later robin woke up. He was in his bedroom now. Bruce was smiling at him. "Hi". Robin smiled at him and stood up. Bruce smiled wider showing his sharp teeth. Robin leaned back with fear. "don't be scared love. I'm not going to hurt you so much". Robin pushed him off, he opened his door and went into the living room seeing Finney on top of Vance while blood dripped down Finney's neck. "WHAT THE FUCK!".

Vance looked up while he licked his lips. Finney turned around. "Just fucking do it robin". Finney turned around and Vance continued to suck his blood. Bruce appeared behind him and took his upstairs. He threw him onto the bed and leaned close to his neck. "I can make you all mine if you let me robin. You'll live forever with me. My beautiful mate". Robin had tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I don't want to......I love you but this is wrong". Bruce kissed him and wiped his tears away. "It's not wrong robin. I love you too. Please". Robin opened his eyes and looked at Bruce. He nodded. Bruce smiled and sunk his teeth down Robin's neck. Robin clenched his teeth and his hand on Bruce's shoulder. He felt his head go dizzy from the blood that was pouring out. Bruce grabbed his hand and ripped the bandage off and opened his cut again.

Bruce licked his blood. "This is what I've been looking for! Blood that taste so good I can't have enough!". Robin saw how excited Bruce looked. But his head was spinning every minute. Bruce finally stopped and hugged him. "I'm sorry. But your going to be okay. You mine now".
-
After that day Finney and robin weren't the same. They where I'm fact much happier. They lived on for as long as they could with the only people they need. It wasn't dumb choice. It was a good choice.