Between us only 💜

Requested
Finney x robin
_______________________________________________
Everyone has a reputation to follow. Robin Arellano the second strongest kid after Vance hopper. He has to make sure everyone seems him a a strong kid and not a wimp. His grades I'm math aren't that great. But although he seems mean and everything he has a sweet spot for the nerdy wimpy kid Finney Blake. He's smart and really kind. He isn't a fighter like robin so he constantly gets bullied by that. But he has a different side to him when he's with robin.

They cought feelings for each other and dicided to start dating in secret. If there secret got exposed both there reputations would fall apart. Not many people in this school accept people like them. But they don't really care much about that. Only if everyone found out about them they would be in so much trouble.
-
Robin was walking with Vance when he walked passed Bruce and finney. A little smile grew on his lips. Finney smiled back. Robin loved seeing Finn and his beautiful smile that made him smile. "Ugh I wanna go home! This school sucks ass" Vance groaned. Robin rolled his eyes. "That's on you. You could've stayed home but you ended up coming to school". Vance smacked Robin's head. "Yeah because we had a stupid exam to do Robin".

Robin stopes and faced Vance. "Well the schedules are different so you can skip or whatever". Vance leaned back on the lockers and crossed his arms. "You think Brucey boy well let me skip in his class?". Robin shrugged his shoulders. "Ask?". Vance nodded and dragged robin with him. Bruce looked up at the taller boy in front of him. "Hey uhh..... would you mind if I skipped in your class for today?". Robin snickerd hearing Vance stutter.

Bruce blushed and nodded. "Of course I won't mind Vance hopper sitting next to me in class while he hold Vance and maybe ki-" Vance covered Bruce's mouth and dragged him to there class. Robin was laughing his ass off while Finney stared at him with a smile. Robin looked at Finney. "Your really beautiful when you laugh". Robin blushed and looked away. "So? What are we going to do?". Finney smiled and pulled him into the empty rooms. He placed robin on top of the teachers desk and kissed him.

Robin out his hands on his shoulder and kissed back. Finney placed his hand on his waist. Robin bit his lips was Finney kissed down his neck leaving light hickeys. Robin pushed Finney away. "No more we don't want to make it obvious". Finney nodded. Robin got off and they both left to there classes. Robin couldn't stop thinking about Finney. He sighed and laid he's head down on the desk. Donna noticed and raised an eyebrow. "You okay robin?". Robin looked up at her and nodded.

"I'm fine just bored".

"I get it. This class is really boring not really my favorite subject you know"

"Tell me about it. I wanna leave"

"Mhm but it's almost over"

Robin nodded and looked back to the desk. The bell finally rang and robin ran out to find Vance. Vance was talking with Bruce. Robin went up to them and jumped on Vance's back. "HOLY SHIT!?" Vance yelled out. Bruce began laughing and hitting his hand on the locker. Robin kept a tight grip on Vance's neck. Finney walked up to them and chuckled. He got robin off. But both of them didn't realize they where holding each other's hand. Vance and Bruce didn't notice it eathier.

They had a free period so they got to go to any class. They ended staying in the cafeteria. Finney and robin where talking to each other. Vance noticed something odd about them. Robin was leaning his head a bit closer to Finney's shoulder and Finney held onto to his hand. Vance smirked. "You think they like each other?". Bruce looked up at them. "They seem really close lately, you think there dating or something?". Vance shrugged.

They kept staring at the couple. Robin and Finney didn't know that they seemed like a couple right now. But there where to busy laughing that they didn't notice it. Vance picked up Bruce and they went to go some stuff from his locker. Robin saw that they where gone and finally laid his head on Finney's shoulder. "Jesus, I'm really tired Finn". Finney rubbed his hand and nodded. "When we get home we'll just cuddle". Robin smiled and kissed his nose.

They ended up going to the bathroom and stayed there for a bit. Finney leaned in and kissed him. Robin wrapped his hands around his neck. There bodies where close to one another. The door opened and they quickly separated. Vance and Bruce walked in. "Oh there you guys are. Come on let's ditch!". Vance grabbed Robin's hand and left. Bruce did that same with Finney. They went to the park and then the grab-N-go. They bought a lot of stuff.

After Vance took Bruce back home. Robin and Finney went back to Robin's place. They did what they talked about. They laid in bed and snuggled together. "When we get much more older robin. I won't be scared to tell anyone that your my boyfriend". Robin looked up at him. "Me too. Just not right now". Finney kissed his forehead and pulled robin closer to him.