Aliens🔪💜

Requested
Finney x robin x Donna
(Rinna)
Matty x robin

Gwen 😝🤞

Includes: murder, blood, forcing
________________________________________

"What are aliens?"

"Are they real!,

"There going to eat is!?"

"NO!"

"Calm down you two". Maria laughed as she covered robin and Donna up with a blanket. "They are not real". She stated. Maria tickled them before laying them down on the bed. "If they where to ever be real. Then you'll treat them like our own kind". Donna laughed as robin picked her hair. "I'ma kick there ass!". Maria frowned at robin. "Now little Mr robin. Those words are not to be used in my home"

Robin nodded as he hugged Donna. "Alright sleep tight okay". Maria kissed there cheeks and turned the lights off.

Thing's were great. Maria and Donna's family decided to go on vacation. But sadly there parents couldn't go because of work. So Robin's uncle and Donna uncle took them. Robin and Donna had lots of fun while on vacation. But only the worst news was spread around the world. It showed an alien invasion. Robin and Donna were horrified and didn't want to go back.

But they had to. When they did they saw dead bodies being carried by aliens. "Run!" Donna's uncle was stabbed in the stomach. Robin uncle was being attacked by one. Robin grabbed Donna and ran back home. They ran inside. "I'm scared robin! I want my mom!". Donna cried as robin rubbed her back. Then there was banging at the door. Robin dragged Donna upstairs to his room. He pushed her inside the closet and into a secret room.

"I knew this would come in handy one day". Robin whispered. Donna held onto him. Robin hugged her. "Shh. It's okay Donna". Donna nodded as she covered her mouth. That was only the begging for them. They spent there lives there. They weren't safe anywhere. They had to learn that at a young age.
-
Morning hit and Finney jumped out of bed before going to his bathroom. He sat down and looked in the mirror. "My teeth have gotten way sharper". He smiled before brushing his teeth. Then we went downstairs. "Morning love". His mother greeted him. "Hi momma". Finney hugged his mom before sitting down on the table.

Gwen was eating her daily cereal. "Ha! I've got an eyeball this time!". She excitedly said. Finney laughed as she ate it. "Momma is it okay if I go out today?". Fiona nodded. "Alright. Just don't cause any trouble to anyone okay". Finney nodded. "I'm going with! I want to see the outside world!".

Finney and Gwen looked around for something to do. "I was exited at first but now it's boring". Gwen groaned as she stopped. Finney looked at the house that was in front of them. "Look". Gwen looked up. "Oooo! Let's go in!". Gwen ran inside. Finney followed behind her. Gwen stumbled across two humans. "Get away from us! Don't try to even get near us". Robin pushed Donna behind him

"Hiii! I'm Gwen!" Gwen smiled showing her teeth. That frighten them even more. They stepped back on fear. Finney looked at both of them. He was amazed on how they looked. "This my brother Finney". Donna smiled and nodded. "Rob...maybe just this once give them a chance. They seem nice". Robin didn't fully agree. But if Donna wanted to then so did he. "Okay".

"Soo, can we play! I promise we are nice alien's". Donna nodded. "Come I'll do your hair". Gwen jumped up and down before running towards her. Donna laughed as she took Gwen to her room. Finney waved his hand. Robin ignored him and sat down on the couch. Finney felt offended and followed him. "Don't you think that's rude. I was being nice". Robin smiled and looked at him. "Guess I'm going blind because of your ugliness".

Finney frownd. "Okay that's not funny anymore". Robin laughed and turned the tv on. "Why are you even here?". Finney shrugged. My sister-, well... I saw your house. BUT she ran inside. So I had to follow". Robin nodded. Finney sat down next to him.

Time skip (😝🤞)

After a while of getting to know each other they got really close. And I mean really! Close🫢. But that's only when things started to get really bad. Matty noticed how Finney and Gwen would constantly keep going out. So he followed them.  He was stunned to see two humans. One of them cought his attention tho. He laughed. And continued to watch

Donna sat next to finney as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Finney smiled and leaned his head on her head. "You have nice hair". Gwen said as she brushed his hair out. Robin chuckled "thank you". Finney smiling as he looked at robin. Donna did to. They both looked at th boy who was sitting down on the carpet.

Robin had quite the beauty. His good looking hair, his beautiful dark brown eyes, his rosy lips, his tinted pink cheeks. Everything. Donna whispered into Finney's ear. Finney laughed and nodded before holding her hand. What the group didn't know was Matty saw everything. He smiled knowing he had something to tell his parents.

He went back to there home and went straight to there parents. "Mother, father. May I speck with you". His two parents turned around and nodded. "I've found some humans. I would like to turn them in. I've seen Finney and Gwen around them". Matty's mother frowned. "What!". Her husband was also angry. "Turn them in tomorrow! I need them here immediately"

Matty nodded before leaving. He smiled. The next day. Finney and Gwen were forced to stay at home. Matty made his way to the house. He knocked on it. Donna opened it before gasping. "Grab her". Donna screamed as they tied her hands. Robin came down and punched Matty. "FUCK! Get him to". Matty's nose was bleeding with green blood.

Robin tried to push the rest of the guards that tried to tie him up. But they finally grabbed him. "Take her away". Matty said.  Robin tried kicking the guard but his legs couldn't do anything. "GET AWAY FROM HER!?". Robin yelled. The guards grabbed Donna and left the house. Matty smiled as he shut robins mouth and also dragged him into his house
-
"Dad why do we have to be standing here. Me and gwen have somewhere to be at". Finney's father laughed. "So you can go see your human friends. No". Gwen and Finney's heart dropped. "No, dad what are you talking about!". His father shushed him up. Then the doors opened and some of the guards dragged Donna inside. "Let go! Don't do anything too him!?".

Donna looked up to see Finney and Gwen. She stayed quiet. "Dad! Please let them go!?". Gwen tried to convince her father but he didn't want to hear anything. Then Matty came with robin. "Robin!?" Donna yelled before being shushed by the guard. Robin was placed next to Donna. Matty brushed his hair back and smiled.

Finney's father smiled. "Thank you Matty". Matty smiled and nodded. "Father...There's one request I want to ask of you". The king nodded. "I want to keep this one". Matty picked robin up. His mother raised an eyebrow. "Why so?". Matty smiled and hugged him. "He's caught my attention from the time I saw him. I wanted to mate with this one". Finney angryly ran towards him

"DON'T YOU DARE DO A THING TO HIM! HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!?". The guards pulled Finney off of him. "Finney! What has gotten into you!?". Gwen rolled her eyes. "Dad! There not bad people! If you really get to know them there really nice. Robin doesn't want to marry Matty or mate with him!". The queen pushed her to the side

"Honey...he's going to become king. Don't you think it's time for him to find someone to rule by his side". Gwen groaned. "Stop doing that. You did that the day you saw him. You know my mother was beautiful and kind. She would never do this...but because of your jealousy of my mother you made him turn into such a monster....your the real monster"

The queen slapped her. Finney pulled away from the guard and pulled her close to him. "What the fuck is wrong with you. You have no right to lay a hand on her". The queen rolled her eyes and went back to her husband. "So-". The king pushed her away. "Matty let go of them". Matty frowned. "What! No!". The king walked up to him and grabbed the crown. "I forbid you from entering this kingdom! Leave now!".

The queen begged him to not throw them out. "Get off. LEAVE!?". He yelled. She got up and ran out with her son. The gaurds untied the tow humans. Donna ran to robin "are you hurt!?". Robin laughed. "I'm okay. Are you hurt tho. That's more important right now". Donna shoke her head. The king pointed at them before leaving. Gwen ran up to them and hugged them. "yay! You can stay!".

Donna picked her up and hugged her. Finney had a little tear run down his eyes. Robin noticed and laughed. "Crybaby". He pulled Finney into the hug.
_________________________________________
Yuh. That's all. Cause I have no other ending 😝