I'll take what's yours 🔪💜💙

Requested
Finney x robin
Matty x robin
With a twist 😈hehe
_______________________________________________
Finney looked at robin from behind him. He loved seeing his best friend. He'd had a crush on him after he got rejected by Donna. Well he loved her but he was also having mixed feelings. But finally he knew what h le wanted. He grabbed a bit of Robin's hair and played with it. Robin let him, only he was aloud to. He knew Finney was behind him so he didn't need to turn around and look. "Your hairs so smooth robin". Robin chuckled. "Thank you, your hair isn't so bad". Finney laughed.

Matty looked at them from the side. He groaned in disgust. Matty was annoyed by what Finney was doing. He always hated him. The day he stepped in this school he hated him. That's why he would bully him. But he didn't hate him for that. He hated him for keeping what was his. Matty was a huge homophobic dick. But that was only to cover up what he really was. He was so in love with robin. But when he saw how robin would always stand up for Finney. He knew robin would no leave his side.

So he had to leave him alone. The bell rang. Finney and robin got up together. They headed to gym. Robin was ranting about gym to Finney. Kinda the only class he was getting an A. Robin and Finney sat in the bleachers and put there stuff down. Matty and his minions followed. Finney made eye contact with Matty. Matty gave him a death glare.

Gym began they got a free day so they could do whatever they wanted. Robin hated the trash music the gym teachers played but soon it got better. He played soccer with some other guys form his class. Matty was just admiring him. But also was Finney. Robin had enough he went up to the teacher and asked to go to the bathroom. Matty got the chance to go up to Finney. Finney saw him and tired to run down. But Matty sat him down.

"Slow down Finney boy, I'm not going to hurt you.....yet". Finney gulped and waited for him. "I hate you with a burning passion. But you know why?". Finney started to shake. "W-why". Matty smirked. "Because of robin. He's mine. Your taking him away from me. Leave him be. He doesn't need some wimpy kid around him all the time". Robin came back from the bathroom. Matty sat down. "I'm really sorry Finney, for everything, I hope we can be friends or at least for give me". Robin looked at both of them.

"He bothering you?". Finney shoke his head. Robin sat in front of them. "I was just apologizing for everything I've done to him. I should also apologize to you. I'm really sorry". Robin nodded. They continue to talk like nothing ever happened. Only Finney and Matty knew. Robin and Finney went back to Finney's place. His dad was at work and Gwen was in her room. They sat down on his bed and talked. Robin's heart pounded every time.

He was lost in space. He wanted to kiss Finney. He wanted to be in his arms. "Rob? You okay". Robin shoke his head and nodded. "Yeah sorry I was lost". Finney laughed. "It's okay'. Robin once again got lost in space. Finney finally noticed. He looked at robin before leaning closer. Robin pulled his face mad both of them lay down on the bed. Finney pace his hands on the bed for support. Robin wrapped his hands around Finney's neck.

They continue to make out when the door slammed open. "EWW!". They got up and saw Gwen at the door. "You guys are nasty don't do it here." Robin go off and grabbed his stuff. "Well it was great hanging out with you I have to go!". He ruffled Gwen's hair and rushed out the house. Finney grabbed a pillow and hid his face. "Just tell him you like him. I mean from that kiss it seems like he likes you too". Gwen closed the door.
-
Robin ran home, he bumped into Matty. Matty smiled when he saw him. "You okay?". Robin looked up and nodded. "Yeah man, just running you know". Matty nodded. He looked around. "Come". He grabbed Robin's hand and brought him to a secret place. It was filled with flowers and butterflies. "I found this place and remember of you". Robin blushed. "Oh......it's beautiful". Matty sat down and sat robin down next to him. They laid there looking at the beautiful blue sky.

"You know robin. I like you......a lot. I've always had. It's wrong because I bullied your friend Finney. But you meant something to me". Robin sat up and looked at Matty. "Sorry". Matty sat up and looked away. "Don't be....... I've cought feelings for you too, I mean I like Finney but.....your different matt, you changed". Matty smiled and leaned in. The kiss was long and good. They parted ways and laughed. "So how do to feel about people calling you gay?". Matty shrugged. "Eh whatever, I have you? No?". Robin slapped him

"Yeah". When they went back to school Finney was heart broken by the news. The person he loved got with his bully. Finney didn't show that he was sad he showed that he was happy. He had too. Finney could only well up the tears. He held them in until he got home to cry them out. Well finney was heartbroken. Robin was enjoying every moment that's him and Matty had. He was definitely in love with him. But robin would never know that Finney also loved him. And that kiss meant a lot to him.

Matty took what was once his. And know he's Matty's. Forever.