Mistakes 💜❤️

😈
🤪 Living for that bully era 🙏
_______________________________________________
Robin sat in the bathroom with blood on his lips. Everything was hell for him. Finney and his so called friends trapped him in there and beat the hell out of him. Robin just sat there. He didn't feel like getting up. The bell rang. He got up and looked at himself in the mirror. He body hurt bad. His lips where bruised and his tears had dried. The door flung open and Finney walked in.

He grabbed robin and squished his cheeks. "Go to class you fuck face". Robin closed his eyes and nodded. Finney smirked he rubbed his thumb on top of Robin's lip. "I bruised you up good". He slowly kissed his lips. Robin kept quiet. Finney's hand went down to his ass. "Can I go please......". Finney looked at him. He picked up robins hand and brought them to his heart. "You make me so fucking mad for this. Why can't I stop liking you robin?".

Finney smiled and kissed his cheek. "Go". Robin grabbed his stuff and left. Finney splashed water in his face. He threw his head back and sighed. He turned around and left.

After class robin was dragged into the gym lockers. Matty punched his stomach. Robin fell down and tried to catch his breath. Buzz pulled his hair and pulled out a pocket knife. Finney looked at him. He shoke his head. Buzz rolled his eyes and put the knife back. They let robin and Finney.

Finney pulled robin towards him. He stoked his hair and then slid his hand up his shirt. Finney bite his lip. "Meet me at my house after school". He kissed robin and left. Robin got up and left to. Once school was over he went home. He didn't know if Finney was joking about it. He sat in bed. His door bust open. Finney stood there glaring at him. "Thought I told you to meet me at my place".

Robin told him to get out. Finney walked closer to him. He pulled his hair back and kissed his neck. "Please get out! My mom going to be home any minute". Finney walked to the door and locked it. He pushed robin onto the bed. "Then we better make it quick". He took his shirt off and brought robin close to him. Robin felt something he shouldn't. The touch that Finney had on his body was weird.

But he loved it.

Robin soon melted into the kiss and touch. Finney smirked and licked Robin's lips. "You shouldn't be liking this robin. You know I hate you with all my guts". Robin nodded wrapping his legs on Finney's waist and bringing Finney's body close to his. Finney pushed in. Robin threw his head back while Finney groaned. "Shit-, robin". Robin grabbed Finney's face and kissed him. Finney kissed back

Thrusting, moaning, and begging where heard from Robin's room. Robin was about moan when someone knocked. "Robin? Why is the door locked?". Finney shut his mouth. "I-, I was in the shower and uh.....I wanted privacy". Finney thrusted in and out while he smirked. Robin felt himself want to moan. "My mom's here stop it". Finney kissed him and kept thrusting.

"Robin open the door please". Robin threw his head back as Finney thrusted harder. "Robin you worrying me. Please open the door". Finney kept on giving pleasure to robin until he finally came. Robin let out a moan that couldn't be stopped. ".....robin you open this door now. Who is in there with you!". Finney got off and zipped his pants of and put his shirt back. "Thanks for today. I'll see you later tonight for more". He kissed him and unlocked the door.

"Wh-". Finney ran past her. Robin laid there with his eyes closing. The last thing he heard was his mother yelling at him.

He made a huge mistake. But a mistake he loved.