Royal blood💜❤️💙🔪

Requested
Finney x robin
Matty x Robin

Includes: Rape, teen pregnancy

😍Yuh
________________________________________

Jesus where do I even begin. Well, let's start from here. I remember when I was about 17 years old. Yes 17. I remembered coming across a big house. It was bigger than mine. It was also very fancy like. My mother had also noticed before the gates opened. The man with a crown threw out some man. He screamed "GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK!?". My mother took me in her arms and hugged me real tight

I couldn't see the man anymore. I could only see people start to gather around. My arm was then pulled. "You, how old are you". I stood there not wanting to answer. He glared and then looked at my mother. "I-, h-hes 17". The man chuckled. "17 and can't even talk for himself". He pulled me closer. I saw two other boys walk towards us. They both were tall. One had brown curly hair and the other had black short hair.

I didn't utter a word before he spoke up again. "I don't care what to say you'll be working as a guard for me. You'll be the one standing next to me. Got it!". I nodded. My mother had to let go. I saw her crying as other people tried to comfort her. The gates slowly began to close. I walked behind the man with my head down. The other two boys were behind me.

So now where here. I'm standing next to the king as his fat ass eats like there's no tomorrow. I stand straight and tall. But what makes me want to just burst is the two pairs of eyes from his son's. Finney was the king's son. And Matty was the queen's son. I knew they didn't like each other. They made it obvious from the start. The king finally stopped eating once the queen came in. I bowed down.

"Get up. We have some company". The king flicked his index finger telling me to follow him. I did. There was my mother......her eyes looked bad. "What?". My mother got on her knee and opened her mouth. "I haven't seen my son....may I please get to have a day with him". The queen scoffed and rolled her eyes. "He's good here. We don't want some scum bah running around". The king stopped her. "you can have him until midnight".

She thanked them. "Are you serious!". The queen got annoyed and stormed off. My mother ran up to me and hugged me like a mother would hug her kid. "Mi hijo....mi bebé....cuánto te he extrañado"

Translation: My son....my baby....how much I've missed you.

I kissed her cheek and hugged back. "I've missed you so much". She took my hand. Before we left. Finney walked up to us. "Sorry to interrupt....but from my mother's order she asks me to go with you". I nodded. He smiled and we left. I got to spend the whole day with my mother. I had lots of fun. I also included Finney who actually really got along with my mom. She liked him already. "Let me hold those for you". He took my mother's bag and carried them

I smiled. My mother continued to talk and look around the place. "So? What's the catch? You're being too nice". He laughed. "Cause I am nice. I'm not mean just because I come from a royal family". I nodded. "Guess you're the odd one". He nodded. "It makes me different from them. Don't hate it. Just wish my father spent some more time paying attention to me instead of my step brother Matt".

I nudged his shoulder. "Well you have all my attention right now. Be grateful. If you were like Matty I'd avoid you at all cost. He's such a creep. He's always up in my space". Finney shrugged. "Guess he likes you. No surprise tho. He's always like that. He's....let's see how my father says it. "He's a man". I laughed at his accent. "No joke. He says it like that. But really. Matty's a huge dick. Be careful with him. Cause you ain't the first one".

I was going to say something before my mother pulled my arm. "Look! It's matching rings!". She looked at us. "it'll look good on both of you". I felt my face start to heat up. "It will. Let me buy it". Finney paid the man and grabbed the ring. He grabbed my hand and placed the ring on my finger. "see it looks good!". My mother was full of happiness. I couldn't help but smile too.