I love you💜💙

Brance
Angst and fluff
_______________________________
After an amazing dance Bailey and vance walked out into the balcony hand and hand. They both sat in the balcony's railing. Vance scratched the back of his head as he looked at Bailey. "Bailey". He gently grabbed her hands as she smiled and looked at him.

"Are you happy here with me" he said with a confident smile that he didn't show to but her. Bailey smiled. "Why yes..". Her smile faded a bit as she looked away into the night sky and then back at him. "If only I could see my father again, just for a moment..I miss him so much".

She sadly looked at the ground as she held Vance's hand. Vance thought for a bit. She truly loved her and didn't want her to leave him..but it was for her sake. He smiled as he looked at her. "There is a way". She pulled her up and brought her back inside the room. They stood to the side of the rose that was covered.

Vance picked up a shiny glass mirror. "This mirror will show you anything, anything you wished to see". He brought the mirror close to her as she could see her reflection in. Bailey grabbed the mirror as she looked into it. "I'd like to see my father, please". The mirror suddenly glowed green. Bailey backed the mirror away from her view as she peeked out to see it

Inside the mirror she saw her father in the cold forest crawling on the ground as he coughed. "Papa, oh no". She shoke her head as she worried for her father. "He's sick!, he may be dying and he all alone!". Bailey looked at vance as she wanted an answer from him. Vance turned away from her and looked at the rose that was losing its petals.

He frowned as he closed his eyes . "Then...you must go to him". She sighed heavily as he almost stuttered on his words. Bailey looked at him. "What did you say..". Vance turned his face away from her more. "I release you, you're no longer my prisoner". He said sadly as his heart ached. Bailey had to many emotions going on. But the most that showed where shock and worry

"You mean..I-I'm free". Vance looked at her and nodded. Bailey thanked him. She turned around and looked at the mirror. "Hold on papa, I'm on my way". She was hurried to leave but stopped as she turned around to look at Vance. She handed him the mirror but Vance pushed it back to her.

"Take it with you, so you'll always have a way to look back. And remember me". He grabbed a bit of her hair as he gently stroked it before letting it go. Bailey held the mirror in her hands as she smiled. "Thank you for understanding how much he needs me". She slowly turned her back to him before looking at him again

She placed her hand in his face. She felt his soft hair on her hands that where covered in her yellow gloves. She sadly pulled away and ran off. The small clock on the floor smiled. "Well your highness I must say everything is going just swimmingly. I knew you had it in you". He laughed as he kept walking towards the beast.

But Vance has his back turned to him as he looked outside of the window. "I let her go". The clock laughed. "Yes yes, splen- you what..how could you do that!". Vance shoke his head slightly. "I had to..". The clock was in shock. "Yes! B-b-but..why!". He said as he looked at him.

"Because...I love her".
-
Back in the small village the well known man Gaston held the mirror that showed Vance. His beast form to everyone. He told them lies and described him as a scary monster. Everyone was on his side. They wanted his dead

Bailey tried to tell everyone the truth and that he wasn't mean. Gaston kept going and saying to kill the beast. Bailey ran up to him and grabbed his arm. "No! I won't let you do this!". Gaston frowned. He grabbed her arm and looked at her. "Your not with us your, against us". He dragged her into a cellar where he locked her and her father in.

He lead his group to the beast's castle.

There they started fighting. But the cups, plates, drawers and many more objects where fighting back. But Gaston made it to the room beasts room. He had his bone arrow ready. He saw Vance. He walked up to him. Vance had no time react as he was still sad about Bailey. But Gaston shot the arrow right in his back witch lead him to roar.

Gaston ran up to him and pushed him out of the window. He laughed as he kicked him off of the balcony. The rain poured down on them. Vance felt pain in his body as he was now laying on the edge. Gaston yelled at him to get up. Vance didn't do anything but lay there as Gaston broke something and held it up ready to stab him.

But the voice of Bailey made Vance look down at her. Bailey had escaped where she was trapped with the help of a small friend. She was on her horse as she yelled Gaston to stop. Vance looked at her. Her worried and scared expression hurt him. He knew he had to fight back for her.

Gaston and Vance soon enough where fighting. Each one of them had bruises and blood on them.  Things where getting blood and really bad. Bailey made her way up to his room and out the balcony. She saw as Vance gel Gaston by the neck and ready to let him fall to his death. Gaston pleaded for him to not. "Please let me go! Don't hurt me! I'll do anything. Anything!"

Vance pulled back and set him down. "Get out". He whispered. Bailey called out his name. "Vance!". Vance turned back to look at her. He smiled as he saw her give him her hand. He climbed up the roff and took her hand. He smiled as he pushed back her hair and caressed her face gently. "You came back". Bailey smiled softly.

She placed her two hands on his hand before Vance roared. Gaston had staved his knife right into him. Vance moved his body in pain witch made Gaston lose his balance and fall to his death. Bailey pulled Vance towards her and laid him down on the ground.

She placed her hand on his face as he breathed out. He looked at her and smiled. "You..you came back". Bailey looked at him worried. "Of course I came back. I couldn't let them". She hugged him and shoke her head. "This is all my fault..if only I gotten here sooner". Vance breathed slowly. "Maybe..it's better this way".

Bailey shook her head. "Don't talk like that..you'll be alright". She tried to smile when she heard him coughing. "Where together now..everything's going to be fine you'll see". Vance smiled as he caressed her face. "At least...I got to see you one last time". Vance caressed her face as Bailey held his had. She felt his hand start sliding down. Her smile faded. Vance started to close his eyes as he laid his head on the ground and closed his eyes fully

Bailey shoke her head. Her eyes watered as she looked at him. "No..no please..please don't leave". She cried as she held onto him. "I love you". She whispered as she cried. Inside his room the last rose petal fell down making its glowing red light disappear. The candle, tea pot and clock sadly looked at the ground as small tears fell from there eyes.

Bailey cried as she held onto Vance. She looked at him and cried as her tears slipped down her cheek onto his fur. She couldn't stand the thought of losing him. She loved him so much to see him go. She caressed his face and tried not to cry. "I really do love you..". She mumbled those words inside her head.

But nothing would wake him up..he was dead..and she couldn't do anything.

Her father eventually pulled her away as she cried. She looked at his dead body and hugged her father. Her world was gone..her love was gone.