I've always loved you!💙💜

Vance x robin

Includes: attempt suicide, abuse, forced marriage
_________________________________________
Robin had never dreamed that one day he'd end up with Vance. They were alike but there was never a time that robin thought he liked him. Neither did Vance. He always thought he'd like other boys. But it took a twist. They ended up dating. But not because they loved each other. No. They were forced. Vance's dad had always said Vance would marry a beautiful girl. Vance didn't want to marry a girl.

He liked boys. But he couldn't say that to him. So. His dad went out to go find a beautiful girl for him. In which he found robin. Robin had always had long beautiful hair. He'd get told if he was a girl. He would say no. But in reality he was. But he didn't want anyone to know. His mother and him were on the edge. They needed money. So when Vance's dad asked her for her son in exchange for money. She agreed. She didn't want to. But she needed the money

Robin felt broken. His own mother gave him up just like that. His mother never wanted her son to see her face for what she did. So she left. Never to be seen by anyone ever again.
-
Robin was currently sitting next to Vance while Vance's dad explained their marriage once again. Vance wouldn't pay attention. He didn't love robin. Nor did he care for him. He would always leave robin alone. He didn't want to even see him. Robin was the same, he was glad Vance was never around for so long. That gave him some time to think. But Vance's dad was always home.

If Vance wasn't home he'd call him and put robin in the kitchen to cook food for him and his soon to be husband.

But there was only one thing that made Robin more mad than marrying Vance. He hated the name Roberta. Vance's dad would always call him that. He didn't know anything about him. But he hated it. Everything about that name sounded awful to him. But there was nothing he could do.

After their talk, Vance's dad left for work. Vance got up and grabbed his shoes. "If my dad comes from work early tell him I'm at a friend's house and I'll be back for dinner". Robin looked down at his hands. "Are to really....". Vance chuckled. "No. I don't want to eat at a table with you or him". That was all. Vance left. Robin got up and grabbed the phone.

Finney showed up a bit later since he had to take care of his sister. Finney hugged him. "How are you doing". Robin sighed. "Good... just tired and all". Finney sat down on the couch and looked at robin. "Vance?". Robin groaned. "He's not coming back until tomorrow....like always". Finney felt sorry for him. "You don't feel sad? Do you not at least care". Robin laughed. "No......I don't care about him. I care about myself only. Call me selfish all you want but I don't care. I never asked to marry him. Why would I care for him".

Finney looked down at his feet. Everything was silent. Until Victor walked in. He looked at Finney. "Who are you". Finney stood up. "Uh, my name's Finney. One of Robin's friends". Victor grabbed Finney and pushed him out the door. "Get the fuck out. Don't ever come into the house ever again!". He slammed the door and looked at robin. "what are you a slut!. Are you sleeping with other men". Robin felt his heart start racing

Victor pulled his hair and pushed him onto the floor. "I SAID IF YOU WHERE A SLUT!? WHEN I TALK TO YOU ANSWER ME YOU WHORE!?". He pulled out his belt and hit robin with it. "I'M NOT I'M SORRY! PLEASE!". Victor pulled his hair back and looked at him. "Where's Vance". Robin choked out a few words. "A-at a friends house". Victor let go of robin and walked out of the house.

Robin pulled himself up and went into the bathroom. He took a long shower. He looked at his body. He hated it so much. He heard yelling downstairs. He turned the shower off and changed. He went downstairs and saw victor yelling at his son. Vance had a bloody nose. Victor saw robin and stopped. He calmed down and walked into his room. Robin walked towards Vance. "The fuck do you want".

Robin grabbed his hand and led him into their room. He sat him down and cleaned up his nose. "I fucking hate you". Robin threw the paper away. "I do too". Vance grabbed his waist and pulled him into a kiss. Robin knew this wasn't a real loving kiss. Every kiss they had was never because of love. They just kissed. But they never had a reason for doing anything

Vance laid robin down on the bed and smirked.

This was going to be a long night for them
-
Robin got up and took a shower before going downstairs to make breakfast. Victor was watching TV. "Smells nice in there". Robin humed. Soon Vance walked downstairs without a shirt. His father smiled. "See. I knew after talking to you both you'd make up. You made sure to use protection right. I can't have your lady getting pregnant already". Vance walked into the kitchen and sat down.

He watched as robin moved around and made dinner. Something hit him. He felt weird. He stood up and wrapped his hands around Robin's waist. He kissed his neck while he played around with his stomach. Robin tried to keep quiet but Vance's touch made him feel weird...in a good way.

"If you're going to do that do it in your room please". Victor said as he sat in a chair. Vance pulled away and sat down. Robin placed their food down on the table before sitting down.

Robin felt exhausted. Something was bound to happen. And it wasn't going to be pretty
-
Later that night Vance was out once again. Robin was alone now. He smiled while tears fell down from his eyes. He got up and grabbed a blade. His hands shoke. He grabbed it and placed it over his wrist. He cut and cut until blood dripped down onto the floor. His wrist where burning so bad. He fell down and tried to catch his breath. His vision went blank after that

Robin woke up in a quite place. He looked around. "Your up". He looked at Vance who was holding his hand. "Your eyes...". Vance wiped his tears away. "Don't worry about that. I'm happy your awake". Robin looked at his wrists that where bandaged up. "Why.....why would you do that". Robin felt tears well up again. "Vance....All of this was a mistake. You don't want to get married to me and I don't either. Don't act like you care"

Vance frowned. "I've always loved you! You where so spacial to me. Seeing you hurt made me so mad. It was my fault". Vance sat down on the bed and kissed him. Robin kissed back. Vance kissed down his neck before pulling away. The doctor came in and smiled. "sorry to interrupt". Vance got off and sat down on the chair. "Do you feel any pain?". Robin shoke his head

"Good. Well the cuts where really deep. We had to bandaged them up real good. But nothing else then that. You should be good to leave in 2 weeks". Robin thanked her. She walked out. Vance crawled back and kissed him again. "Robin". Robin put his full attention on Vance. "we haven't been the best to each other. But I want to make you feel like you mean a lot to me. So....will you marry me". Robin nodded he pulled him into another kiss.

From then on Vance and robin got closer. They moved out and found a place of there own. What surprised them was when they where looking for one there names where already on a list. They wanted to know the person who paid for everything. And it turned out that house they where given to was the last gift Robin's mom gave him. They where thankful for everything

They relationship grew even more after marriage. There was never a day Vance made robin cry. He loved and charished him. He would never stop loving him.