Your not mean💜

Requested
Finney x Vance
_______________________________________________
Finney was laying down in between Vance. He softly played around with his thighs. Vance was watching a movie on his phone while his other freed hand played around with his hair. Honestly a lot of people think Vance is mean and stuff well it's true yeah but he really isn't. Not towards his boyfriend. Finney had a phone call that he needed to take. But Vance would not let him go. Finney had to just lay back down.

"Hey robi-". Vance grabbed the phone and hung up. "Vance!". Vance ignored him and pushed him down on the bed. He climbed onto of him and hugged him. ".......fine fine". Finney could hear his phone ringing again. He grabbed it and turned it off. He hugged Vance and kissed him. "Vance your really cute. Your mean but can be so cute". Vance looked up and smiled at his boyfriend. "Yeah well only towards you". Finney chuckled. He picked up his boyfriend and brought him into the living room. "You wanna get something to eat". Vance nodded

They grabbed there shoes and headed out the door. They went to the grab-N-go and bought somethings. People obviously where looking at them. Vance had to do it. He grabbed his things and walked away from Finney pretending that he wasn't with him. He glared at the people that looked his way. He paid and left. Well not really he just waited for Finney somewhere else. Finney looked around for him finding his behind a tree. "Come on!". Finney grabbed his hand and ran back home. once they got home the sat down on the couch and laughed.

"Great acting Vance they totally didn't suspect anything". Finney teased. Vance rolled his eyes and got closer to his boyfriend. "Wanna watch a movie?". Vance nodded. He grabbed the remote and turned it on. Vance took some chips out and opened them. Vance sat up to feed Finney. Finney wanted the same position as they where in this morning. He sat on the floor and put Vance legs over his shoulders. He then rested his head on it. Vance loved the feeling of Finney on his legs.

They watched a movie and talked about unimportant stuff. But that was it. Vance wasn't mean. He was a bit baby when it came to is boyfriend. Every mean kid had a soft side to them. And Vance had it. Just to his boyfriend know else but him.